Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Tomorrow he will announce that the game is over and it is better to start a new remake version :BootyTime:
Nah, I'm gonna die from laughter if he actually revamps the game again, which isn't unlikely given it's Bon we're talking about :KEK: . But the funniest thing would be to see the reaction of his "zealots", they would either be giga mad at him or they'll just believe/find an excuse, for why it was necessary :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carloxxx and angcal

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Why are you guys soo excited...it's only going to be reused assets and animations from the old game.
All of the girls are boring using the same face model and body...Only Lucy is the important one in this update and i bet begger greed her out in contend soo the zombies pay the following year for her content.

This update will be mediocre at best for the wait that all of us endure.I swear lucy has 2 sex scenes and 10 tease scenes and her path will be bugged so you have to wait for a hotfix that will come after the 1st of the month or it will be repaired in the second part of this update.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
You can update it yourself using the windows version. I posted instructions in the PC Cheat Mod section how this can be done: LINK

Works fine on Joiplay. I know the new version of Joiplay has some issues with some games. Not sure about this one, but with the older version of Joiplay it worked just fine
Can you tell me wich version of joiyplay you using as i want to find the old version due to ways of instaling the game this new one write it in the root of phone so i get trouble swapping saves or when i try to add bug fixes need to re do all from 0 i mean i have to copie saves and add the fix to a new folder and reinstal the game while the old one stays till i delete it from root

Last edited:

Nolimitsl8d

Sep 30, 2021
Why are you guys soo excited...it's only going to be reused assets and animations from the old game.
All of the girls are boring using the same face model and body...Only Lucy is the important one in this update and i bet begger greed her out in contend soo the zombies pay the following year for her content.

This update will be mediocre at best for the wait that all of us endure.I swear lucy has 2 sex scenes and 10 tease scenes and her path will be bugged so you have to wait for a hotfix that will come after the 1st of the month or it will be repaired in the second part of this update.
When you were saying that lucy's parts might be bugged i kinda believe that but the sex scenes i don't think there will be 2 but if their is then I'm a bit upset

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Beggar almost always took only 3 or 2 months in each update, this one even with his problems is the biggest for sure. Lucy Events are confirmed so my bet is that it could be 6/8 sex scenes with Lucy

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Beggar almost always took only 3 or 2 months in each update, this one even with his problems is the biggest for sure. Lucy Events are confirmed so my bet is that it could be 6/8 sex scenes with Lucy
6 for Lucy is a lot. be a couple plus the repeatable most likely.

Reactions: angcal

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I agree that we're all looking forward to Lucy and MC action once and for all, although the idea of threesomes with each of the girls has to be something spectacular as well. In conclusion, we'll see how good Lucy's story is or what dramatic twists and turns it takes :WeSmart:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you tell me wich version of joiyplay you using as i want to find the old version due to ways of instaling the game this new one write it in the root of phone so i get trouble swapping saves or when i try to add bug fixes need to re do all from 0 i mean i have to copie saves and add the fix to a new folder and reinstal the game while the old one stays till i delete it from root
I dont use Joiplay, I use pc but when I tested Joiplay back in 2020 it worked great. Maybe someone who uses Joiplay can better helped you out. Also you can try and see it that work better (y)

Reactions: pijazor123
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes