Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good old YouTV..... I remember in the original My New Life, you had four fangirls that was standing in front of MC's house and if I recall correctly, during the Laura interview mission, if you went into the mall parking lot, some random chick runs up on the MC and shows him just how much of a throat GOAT she really is.

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I think we are all looking forward to this update especially with Lucy's story and the possibility of having sex with her once and for all. This game I have to say that despite the bugs or failures that it presents is quite extensive in terms of content and especially the touches of humour that the game has that without a doubt will make you laugh. Let's hope that this Saturday will be the promised day. :)

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
people is there any mod to change mafias? is that I want to be one of the getleman but the save I have is from nestor

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
people is there any mod to change mafias? is that I want to be one of the getleman but the save I have is from nestor
Check OP for the link to the PC Cheat mod,its link is right underneath/after the 'download' links by 'Extra'.
You can easily change mafia via its menu.

1661367382975.png

What we need is a mod where we can be all of them at once.
This can never be, unless the dev changes his mechanics, maybe even the engine. Currently, for every/most gang events, they are on the same map/page. So if you belong to every gang, the game will cant differentiate who you belong to and hence which event to trigger. To much work imo and kills the immersion of the game. However, for the time being, the PC Cheat mod only allows changing one gang at a time due to these limitation; and this is the safest option atm.

Does anyone have the picture of mafia girls?
Oldie but still valid: LINK

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This can never be, unless the dev changes his mechanics, maybe even the engine.
Yeah I agree. I've played around with MV, its fun but he's already pushed beyond the intended limits of the engine and it shows. Its fun to play around with without having to know too much about programming though.

The only part that would matter to the modder would be the sex events triggering. but you dont need to belong to each gang for that part. With book of faces not working well when it comes to non repeatable content we do need something thats better fit.

been a while since i played with the mod I think. I know someone made a mini version of the old game that just contained all the scenes in one room.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes