PervBunny jr.

Nov 27, 2017
if any one notice
every time dev needs extra time........
before release

as far i remember release date last lucy update was extended and we got half content

i hope this date will be as same as previous

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
if any one notice
every time dev needs extra time........
before release

as far i remember release date last lucy update was extended and we got half content

i hope this date will be as same as previous
I think is gonna be even bigger

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Symphony of the Night

Hey Wizard, got another weird find for you to take a look at. Let me know if you need my build or anything ... might just be me again. lol

I loaded the image sets, both Compressed and Full Pictures and loaded them into the www folder from your last fix post. I'm still seeing a loading error at the hotel manager quest looking for images CVCV060.png through 068.png. None of them load and they stick you in the game. I looked at the files and they are name CVCV060 without the .png ending. So I tried to change that and add it, still no dice. I saved at went past it without doing the quest, but figured I'd add it for you to look at if you want to. I also saw this during Mike's party with Sasha, but I skipped it as well without adding anything at that time.

Thanks, keep up the good work!

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Nobody is forcing anyone, it's just astounding, that the guy can make 4+$ grand a month for doing nothing when he's a full-time dev whose livelihood is fully funded by Patreon, if it was a side hustle/passion project then yeah nobody would care if it took him even a year to release an update when the guy has a job. Bon ditched the "tight" schedule thing a year ago, yet the delays are still here when he himself puts out the timeframe which only shows that he wants to milk the project as much as possible, especially when you notice the trend of his to either delay the update till the end of the month or him choosing the release date to be at the end of the month and then splitting the update into 2 parts. The bottom line is that his "excuses/explanations" for delays can't be taken seriously nowadays and he's just milking the project as much as possible before he either somehow finishes it, ditches it, or takes an indefinite hiatus from it.
You can call it milking, you can call it support of content creator of people that are willing to do so.
Some girls make 100x money BoN makes by just showing their assets on onlyfans. It is even easier than what BoN does.
That's the world we live in. Bitching about that will not change anything. Wasting time on complaining about thing you have no control over is pointless.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
You can call it milking, you can call it support of content creator of people that are willing to do so.
Some girls make 100x money BoN makes by just showing their assets on onlyfans. It is even easier than what BoN does.
That's the world we live in. Bitching about that will not change anything. Wasting time on complaining about thing you have no control over is pointless.
True, but those girls release actual content consistently, usually, which can't be said about Bon. Bon can make his "work" easier as well and more profitable if he actually wanted to or was willing to listen to constructive criticism. It's blatant milking at this point, his supporters don't see it that way or just don't care at this point, as long as he releases some content every once in a while. If Bon was at least honest about most things instead of playing a "victim", most girls on Onlyfans are honest about that stuff tho, though they know it's immoral, they know they earn money using their bodies, at least they're not denying the fact that they're "sluts/whores" whatever word you want to use to describe them. Bon is creating the illusion of him putting a lot of effort into the project, which he hasn't done for a year at least at this point, the most disturbing thing is that people are actually buying that and don't question him at all, instead they ignore the pile of issues that keeps increasing and come here for help when they encounter them since Bon rarely does something about it, nowadays. If he owned his mistakes instead of shifting the blame to "circumstances etc", people wouldn't care as much. "Expect the unexpected" would be the best way to describe Bon's latest actions/trends.

Skg 2108

Dec 22, 2018
Somehow you did not meet Warren at Rachel house or it didnt trigger outside. So you missed one of the requirements. Go to class and after school Warren would be outside. Your save is fixed, I hoped :whistle::censored:

For others with similar problem like Saint Creek if it is the exact same problem. Use a save editor and change switch 187 to ON
Somehow you did not meet Warren at Rachel house or it didnt trigger outside. So you missed one of the requirements. Go to class and after school Warren would be outside. Your save is fixed, I hoped :whistle::censored:

For others with similar problem like Saint Creek if it is the exact same problem. Use a save editor and change switch 187 to ON
warren is not showing up outside school after completing school quest (part 1) and main quest (house 1)

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
If I had to guess why BoN is so slow nowadays, I would say:
First, there is no competition. This dude is the only one using these models on tk17 animated with this amount of content. The demand is too high and the supply is literally only him. He has no incentive to keep working besides his work ethics (which are questionable recently).

Second, he keeps doing everything alone even after all this time. On the beginning of the development he was dropping so many updates so quickly, it was one of the best """regularly""" updated games at the time, thats why the old version was stacked with content and a lot of the revamp just uses them. He clearly has slowed down now, but still doesnt want help.

Look at eroniverse with confined with goddesses, this guy was doing hand drawn unique artstyle with monthly updates consistently, and guess what, he understood that it would be too demanding. He was transparent, changed to another artstyle which he enjoyed AND was easier to pump out content and STILL, this week, he announced he might starting delegating the work so he doesnt have to do everything alone. That is absolutely amazing, he knows his limits and its going to fuck up his update schedule if he doesnt get help, he made the right choice.

Why cant beggar do this? No clue. If only we had a debugger before release, the updates already would be a lot more stable on release. A writer to help him, something! He just has no real incentive to deliver great content, why work hard if you dont have to? The paycheck is coming anyways. That just comes down to each developer morals again.

Wow... I cant believe I became a wall of text andy for this game... Guess I just really like it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I know you think you're right and I have no intention of getting into a drawn out debate, but, there is one thing I will say...
Your super negative attitude is precisely the reason why less and less of the actual game devs frequent this site.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night

Hey Wizard, got another weird find for you to take a look at. Let me know if you need my build or anything ... might just be me again. lol

I loaded the image sets, both Compressed and Full Pictures and loaded them into the www folder from your last fix post. I'm still seeing a loading error at the hotel manager quest looking for images CVCV060.png through 068.png. None of them load and they stick you in the game. I looked at the files and they are name CVCV060 without the .png ending. So I tried to change that and add it, still no dice. I saved at went past it without doing the quest, but figured I'd add it for you to look at if you want to. I also saw this during Mike's party with Sasha, but I skipped it as well without adding anything at that time.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Wizard LMAO :ROFLMAO:. I'm darkness reincarnated :devilish:

But seriously, it sounds like you using the wrong missing image set or if I get that right, you're using them together. The missing images has two sets. One for the compress version and one for the full version. You only have to use one image set depending on which game version you using i.e. Full version or Compress version. Not both. Check to make sure you are using the correct set or installing them correct. They are suppose to be copied into the game folder where "Game.exe" and the "www" are located. Not into the www folder. If you still getting issue then let me know and send me a save, so I can check if I getting the missing image problem.

warren is not showing up outside school after completing school quest (part 1) and main quest (house 1)
Nothing is wrong with your save bro. Stop following the guide and use BOF. You are not even at the part as yet to meet warren, one or two quest away in fact. Your book of faces said to go to school, then why do you not go to school, why do you want to meet Warren?. Like Warren and you have something going on secretly :ROFLMAO:. Just kidding bro. Just stop following the guide and use BOF and you will be good to go (y)

First, there is no competition. This dude is the only one using these models on tk17 animated with this amount of content. The demand is too high and the supply is literally only him. He has no incentive to keep working besides his work ethics (which are questionable recently).

Second, he keeps doing everything alone even after all this time. On the beginning of the development he was dropping so many updates so quickly, it was one of the best """regularly""" updated games at the time, thats why the old version was stacked with content and a lot of the revamp just uses them. He clearly has slowed down now, but still doesnt want help.

Look at eroniverse with confined with goddesses, this guy was doing hand drawn unique artstyle with monthly updates consistently, and guess what, he understood that it would be too demanding. He was transparent, changed to another artstyle which he enjoyed AND was easier to pump out content and STILL, this week, he announced he might starting delegating the work so he doesnt have to do everything alone. That is absolutely amazing, he knows his limits and its going to fuck up his update schedule if he doesnt get help, he made the right choice.

Why cant beggar do this? No clue. If only we had a debugger before release, the updates already would be a lot more stable on release. A writer to help him, something! He just has no real incentive to deliver great content, why work hard if you dont have to? The paycheck is coming anyways. That just comes down to each developer morals again.

Wow... I cant believe I became a wall of text andy for this game... Guess I just really like it.
Totally agree. Just not much games with some huge breasteses, thick thighs and big azz aka true voluptuousness to my liking. So I'm stuck with this game.
But it have other great games with better writing than this, it just the overused Daz3D model is the problem to me. Dammit, I so wish I had time away from college to release a game without Daz models and get some "mindless" followers :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:...evil laughs.....

bmvn,nbv,.gif

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I know you think you're right and I have no intention of getting into a drawn out debate, but, there is one thing I will say...
Your super negative attitude is precisely the reason why less and less of the actual game devs frequent this site.
If there weren't major issues with the game/his attitude, why I would ever criticize him? I provide constructive criticism, if he wasn't treating everything as "hate" and was willing to listen, he could've improved/optimized a lot of things after 6 years. The truth hurts but how else is he supposed to grow/change something if he only wants to hear the good things while ignoring the ever-increasing pile of bad ones, that, at this point, can't be ignored any longer. 8 months into this year and he hasn't released a decent update yet besides that blunder from February if this was an occasional or a one-time thing, nobody would criticize him but it's been going on for at least a year. If he can't continue to work on the project for whatever reason, he should just drop it and stop giving people more "excuses" on why the update is delayed etc. I just can't take his "reasons/excuses" seriously when he's a full-time dev making over 4 grand a month and instead of being transparent or actually hiring someone for the project he just keeps shifting the blame onto everything but himself.
P.S: The game has more downsides atm than upsides, so how can I be positive about it when the dev doesn't care about the game and most bugs get fixed by people from this thread nowadays?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh ... All these cute dev's are so sensitive. Maybe the creators of this site should start giving these gentle people cookies and warm milk for unbearable suffering? That's life, bro: if you don't take constructive criticism well, you'd better not meet guys like Moronel88 on a narrow path.

Last edited:

TheJOy

Dec 16, 2017

Here is only one reason why he so slow:

A bunch of idiots are already giving him money, what's the point of investing in work every month if you can do it once every six months and get the same amount?
Stop sending him money and you see how fast he can working.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh ... All these cute dev's are so sensitive. Maybe the creators of this site should start giving these gentle people cookies and warm milk for unbearable suffering? That's life, bro: if you don't take constructive criticism well, you'd better not meet guys like Moronel88 on a narrow path.
I also posted sketches of ideas of how he could improve/optimize the development process and how short-term "expenses" can be covered by his patrons, as well as, bug fixing. If Bon was willing to listen, the details can be easily worked out and optimized on the go after the first couple of months. The problem is that Bon himself doesn't want to do any of that since people are enabling this kind of behaviour, he'll only change if his monthly income gets drastically reduced by, at least, 70%, until then he will stick to the same old "tricks/excuses".

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I also posted sketches of ideas of how he could improve/optimize the development process and how short-term "expenses" can be covered by his patrons, as well as, bug fixing. If Bon was willing to listen, the details can be easily worked out and optimized on the go after the first couple of months. The problem is that Bon himself doesn't want to do any of that since people are enabling this kind of behaviour, he'll only change if his monthly income gets drastically reduced by, at least, 70%, until then he will stick to the same old "tricks/excuses".
Yes, I remember. Good ideas. One of the most reasonable and simplest is to give some specially selected team of patrons the opportunity to test the pre-release version. Such testing during the development period would have saved this game from a lot of errors. I also remember that you rather shrewdly assumed that Beggar is not a team player and that is why (perhaps due to his greed) he still does all the work himself, fearing to lose both the game itself and the income from it. The result of such behavior is obvious: milking a bunch of idiots sponsoring a lazy storyteller who is tired of his own brainchild (MNL).

Reactions: Inspired8

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
It's hilarious, I doubt many of these people would give their 'constructive criticism' on a dimly lit narrow path.
Who knows, who knows. Actually, buddy, you don't think well of people. I hope that you have not forgotten, when you print this post, all those wonderful cases when "constructively thinking" people are thrown out of the discord for carelessly saying a word.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes