secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
I think most players on have said it already but it is not abandoned just yet the dev is finishing the update as far as I know . some of the people on here have said the update is for the near end of this month.I don't have a date yet some say sometime between 8/20/22 to 8/30/22 is when the update will be . just have to wait and see
He announced the update to be today, so we shall see.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I was a patron of his years ago for a couple of years. I had to stop my pledges for finances but did give some light constructive criticism on discord. When I tried to be a patron again I was banned. No reason, tried asking in discord no reason given. It's a weird cult

chuckd2041

Jul 29, 2018
I was a patron of his years ago for a couple of years. I had to stop my pledges for finances but did give some light constructive criticism on discord. When I tried to be a patron again I was banned. No reason, tried asking in discord no reason given. It's a weird cult
Yeah they have a real dickrider mentality on that discord.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Sooo.... Time to say "Were is Abandoned Tag"? 0_0
Strange way to calculate 6 months. There is still time remaining and the dev is constantly updating - also the update seems to be mostly ready.

I REALLY don't get you guys. Always bashing on the devs even though you don't support them in any way. Constantly demanding, often crying like babies who's lolli got stolen...

• Angry
Reactions: LoKFan and Razy

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Strange way to calculate 6 months. There is still time remaining and the dev is constantly updating - also the update seems to be mostly ready.

I REALLY don't get you guys. Always bashing on the devs even though you don't support them in any way. Constantly demanding, often crying like babies who's lolli got stolen...
The last update can't even be considered anything other than another part of Sarah's initial update back in November of the last year, so it's even plausible to consider that it's been almost 9 months since the last decent update. Most people here don't "bash" Bon or "cry" but provide constructive criticism, the guy makes 4+ grand $ a month while doing mostly nothing for months already, how can you ever take "reasons/excuses" of a dev that has been consistently making blunders for at least 1 year at this point? Personally, I choose not to support Bon financially on Patreon, because I would rather spend 30+$ on a AAA game than wait for 1 update for 6+ months, however, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate/support another dev that actually delivers updates on a regular basis (every 1-1.5 months). The ideas that have been presented on this thread even over the last month, would make Bon's work much easier and more profitable in the long run if you spend some time working out the details, so then how else can be it called if not "supporting" Bon? The fact that he only wants to surround himself with "yes" men who only shower him with praises instead of actually addressing issues that keep piling on with each new update. The game is unplayable without mods provided by people from this thread. The people that should demand something from him are his supporters but they are unwilling to do so since they buy his every "reason/excuse" for constant delays, numerous bugs, and the list can go on and on. Bon is already past the point of "saving" IMO, nothing will make him change at this point besides the instant reduction of his monthly income by at least 70%, only then things might get better.

P.S: You don't have to support a dev financially to be able to provide constructive criticism.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Any idea what I'm missing here? I've got all the quests finished for Brenda, Beth, Pam, Nadine, Carol, and Jason. I've been invited to Mike's Party. Charles has nothing to do right now, and the main quests tell me to check the institute while the institute says to continue with my family. I've done Jet's quests. I've done Mrs Turner, Mrs Lisette, and Mrs Jordans quests. Mrs. Turner's quest line says to complete main story missions and she won't do anything but act weird and my message says I need to do something at home or school. I've got Laura's computer fixed, I've shown Amy the photo of her boyfriend, and I've got the cards for Amy up to the one where she goes out with Christian in the dress you don't like her leaving in. Maria had her fight with your dad and came to your room drunk. I am not getting anything else to do ... ideas?

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Try going to sleep??? Book of faces has no clues?
Tried to sleep, and Book of Faces tells me all of the things I quoted ... check Institute, work on family, etc.

I should be getting texts from Mrs. Turner on WhatApp, and probably something with Mike's party but I'm not getting access to anything with those.

Last edited:

Sn3Rf!

Feb 6, 2018
I'm having an problem with the game and was wondering if anyone has a solution for it.

I've reached the point where the MC is introduced to Lucy officially, I chose to side with Nesrot's gang. When I am tasked with showing Lucy the new house the MC receives she continues to follow even after I show her everything and I cant use the elevator.

I'm using My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.16][SoTN]

If any can help me with my problem I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sn3Rf! and Rancid Dragon Productions
  1. Firstly indicate what mods you are using!
  2. Secondly if you guys send your save, I can check and see what the problem is.

Edit: Sn3Rf! here is your save fixed. You have the bug with carol and sarah that is why your save wasnt working at house with lucy. You didn't use the unofficial bug patch before that spot or didn't keep updated with the patch. Hence you got the bug. I reset Sarah but from your save it indicated you did Sarah tournament thing already which you not suppose to do before being in your NEW house. So I cannot say for sure if your Sarah questline will work/continue after the tournament quest is triggered at new house but if it stuck when you reach that part, it is easy to fix.

Another bug which is left in the game is here:
Dont touch this plant. The dev left some stuff there that will screw up your game. Probably left while testing. I will fix it and update the unofficial when I get some time.

2022-08-15_13-32.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Green Rookie

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
My bad.

I'm using the 1.16 cheat mod with the SoTN mod you made last for fixing Jet's quest

Here's my save ...
You been using teleport all "willy-nilly" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, in order words you cause this bug on yourself. It should be known to never use teleport when menu is lock or ongoing missions. This is always a no no.

To fix this current bug, all you have to do is teleport back home. Go into house then try to leave house via the front door. This will fix current bug but not any previous ones that you maybe have, if you was teleporting all over. If you are stuck later on, feel free to let me know (y).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes