hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
Like most gamers, i want a finish to the game. I also want this dude to get right and be healthy. But he's scamming his supports and they continue to drink his juice and see nothing wrong with being sheep. Sad how many enablers this guy has. They're not helping him by babying him and letting him be a slacker. Just my opinion

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
I mean no disrespect to you man .. i am just pointing out what i find wrong in his development plan and how i see him from his interaction whit his public(freeloaders and patreons) and i don't like him from the info i gathered over the years(this is my second account i have been in this site from 2017).

I was a member of his discord for more than a year and i never did talk on it...just lurking there..and i saw how he or his admins handles criticism ( people got banned for just saying they don't like the chick with dick...or that Marcus mission is too long and too complicated, or NTR stuff, or asking where the update is ready)
You gotta admit that he did get very lazy from the last 2 updates on the old game when he lost 300 patreons because of the time and always repeating the same doggy-style formula of sex encounters.
I mean he is Spanish...i know from a friend that they teach English and French in school there + 6 years is enuff to learn a second language..especially if he is earning money from the internet.
I know parental instinct triggers even for your pets...but for real if i know i don't know how to swim I'm not gonna jump just to die there.
I am a QA Analyst i work whit code but i am not a programmer..but RPGM is made so user-friendly that even my young cousin created a game in it just from looking on youtube tutorials 2 day....hell i learn HTML and CSS in one year...he had 6 years exp in one engine...He's been developing this game for 6 years. For the amount of time, i completed college and have 3 years exp in my domain

Maria was big but not the hype in 2017 ..but the hype is real whit Lucy now
Don't sweat it man. Lord AssRim is probably the biggest ass licker I've seen on his Discord. I remember him more than others since I once asked about a bug in the help section, he told me to read previous posts in a rude manner. It was answered 11 posts prior with a different wording, (I had done a word search and nothing came up, as a normal person I won't read a whole bug thread..)

A few days later he posted a "fix" and it turns out the post right above his had a better fix already out. He claimed exactly what I just said after someone told him, that he doesn't read previous posts most of the time.

Never interacted again on the Discord (I even was Patreon at the time, that was part of the reason I cancelled it) and just enjoyed the show. I really enjoyed how most people on there didn't seem to notice that a decent portion of the art was still old work (We STILL didn't have the YouTube active which was in the older game, after THREE years...)

They're blind and thicker than Lucy's ass, don't waste your time arguing with his cult.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
A few things I found in the current version (including the cheats):

1. When you use the teleport option in the cheat menu to go to Pam's, it takes you to the wrong house.
2. When you have sex with Brenda and do the oral scene on her, it loops unless you go to the other positions and cum.
3. The Jet missions are VERY bugged and you can't even finish the game from there. When you push the rock to the wall, the guard is running immediately in the doorway and killing you. Tried sleeping, using the cheats menu, et al ... still happens no matter what and that mission is completely unpassable in the version I have (tried a complete reload and same thing). I've completed everything up to that point and now can't move forward. Also tried to use the save found in the chat forum here and it won't show up in the loads to get me past it

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest version of the My new life gallery is out and adds an additional 200 scenes! . What i've done is combined the original abandoned version of the game into the revamp version allowing you to view scenes across both versions of the game in one place. To access it enter the gallery as normal then walk down to the bottom of the screen to access another room.

For it to work you'll need to download the original game to get the missing picture and audio files. Copy over, but DO NOT replace, the img folder and the audio folder from the original into the revamp. Copying without replacing means, that you only copy over files that are missing and don't overwrite any of the newer ones.

Its important to note that if you are using the compressed version of the revamp you'll need to use the compressed version of the original. Same for full version of revamp; will need full version of original you can't mix and match.

This includes most scenes from the original but not all for a couple of reasons. The old versions of the sex scenes where you selected slow or fast are not compatible so they are not available. It also doesn't include a number of scenes which are already in the revamp version.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
EDIT: Unofficial bug fixes
Added fix for the Jet mission where guard rushes to you and causes game over. A "game breaking bug".
Thanks to Rancid Dragon Productions for pointing it out (y)

A few things I found in the current version (including the cheats):

1. When you use the teleport option in the cheat menu to go to Pam's, it takes you to the wrong house.
2. When you have sex with Brenda and do the oral scene on her, it loops unless you go to the other positions and cum.
3. The Jet missions are VERY bugged and you can't even finish the game from there. When you push the rock to the wall, the guard is running immediately in the doorway and killing you. Tried sleeping, using the cheats menu, et al ... still happens no matter what and that mission is completely unpassable in the version I have (tried a complete reload and same thing). I've completed everything up to that point and now can't move forward. Also tried to use the save found in the chat forum here and it won't show up in the loads to get me past it
1. When you say cheat menu, people often use this term lightly. Are you indicating the pc cheat mod from the thread at OP? Because as far as I know, I even just checked, there is nothing wrong with the teleport of Pam's house in my pc cheat mod. Sorry bro but, if you are using someone else mod or using my mod with other mods, then that is a user problem and has nothing to do with the pc cheat mod.

2. The Brenda loop, doesn't stop you from continuing the game. So I will release a fix for this when the game is finish probably.

3. I know this bug and fixed members saves in the past. I thought it was sorted out long time ago. I will see to release an unofficial bug fix for this as it a critical game breaking bug.
UPDATE: Fix added

What's the status on the update been a long time since one happened
August 27th from last I read here on the forum and that's if it not delayed.

Last edited:

Tobi

May 5, 2017
can someone help me with my game I am in a dead end because it was saved after choosing the option (cristian kills me)

Luaxz

Dec 12, 2020
Guys, the search for Morgan forces me to check her YouTV profile but I'm already in the new house and I didn't fix the pc in the old house
any solution? :)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help me with my game I am in a dead end because it was saved after choosing the option (cristian kills me)
Most likely your screwed, sorry bro. NEVER depend on one save file. Always keep at least two updated. I will try to fix it for you, no promises. Going to check it out now.

EDIT: There is nothing I can do to fix this save, it saved during an instance, so cannot edit it to fix. You have to start over and this time, always remember to never depend on a single save. That is never a good thing with ANY game or platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: pijazor123

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
EDIT: Unofficial bug fixes
Added fix for the Jet mission where guard rushes to you and causes game over. A "game breaking bug".
Thanks to Rancid Dragon Productions for pointing it out (y)

1. When you say cheat menu, people often use this term lightly. Are you indicating the pc cheat mod from the thread at OP? Because as far as I know, I even just checked, there is nothing wrong with the teleport of Pam's house in my pc cheat mod. Sorry bro but, if you are using someone else mod or using my mod with other mods, then that is a user problem and has nothing to do with the pc cheat mod.

2. The Brenda loop, doesn't stop you from continuing the game. So I will release a fix for this when the game is finish probably.

3. I know this bug and fixed members saves in the past. I thought it was sorted out long time ago. I will see to release an unofficial bug fix for this as it a critical game breaking bug.
UPDATE: Fix added

August 27th from last I read here on the forum and that's if it not delayed.
Thanks for the updated fix, worked perfectly. Well done!

Also, error number 1 turned out to be something I was doing .. helps if you select the right name in the teleport. lol

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes