Mar 27, 2019
When people have already paid 36~$ at this point, they should start asking him relevant questions about the update, it's normal, people who support him on Patreon pay his bills every month, even when he lazes off most of them. I'm just surprised people still take his "excuses" seriously and expect him to deliver on his promises when it hasn't been the case for the last couple of years at least. I wonder, how long will he be able to keep it up tho? Even the most zealous/dumbest followers of his will start questioning him if he keeps stalling the project, cuz he's "depressed" etc. It will be a miracle if he actually finishes the game by the end of this year, which is quite unlikely given the current pattern/trend.
I agree with your statement on this game so far the op on the main page says last update was in feb I don't mean to be mean but wtf. no update for 6 months come on . I know it takes time to do updates but 6 months thats a bit much most games get updates every 3 to 4 months.

Mar 27, 2019
Why u guys are angry with BeggarOfShitness?
We don't even pay for this shit and gets 4 free. Who must be angry are the brainlet patrons of this guy. lol
that's true his patrons must really dislike waiting like most of us do.lol but not have a update for 6 months or so just pisses me off even if we get the game for free I hate waiting so long between updates.two maybe 3 months I understand but a whole 6 almost 7 months and no update makes you wonder if it will come or not . Side note I don't remember the other my new life game taking more than 4 months per update but it got abandoned for this revamp game that's taking way to long between updates. just sucks alot

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Like I am happy he has finally made a patreon only discord for those who pay but don't carry on and say about the toxicity etc in the discord. Last i checked there was no complaints just people eager for the update and if he thinks people asking for a release date is toxic I feel for the patreons as they have been the majority (me included) asking for the date etc
I agree with you how people feel when they're paying monthly 20 $ or more than than that but delaying the date which made some people mad , lol maybe you didn't see those text mesages that i saw in discord where some people were rude , came up with heat wave of words , but like i said again nobody wants to wait if they're paying $$ money ,what else we can do ? all we can wait for update hope you're okay and doing well in life.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I agree with you how people feel when they're paying monthly 20 $ or more than than that but delaying the date which made some people mad , lol maybe you didn't see those text mesages that i saw in discord where some people were rude , came up with heat wave of words , but like i said again nobody wants to wait if they're paying $$ money ,what else we can do ? all we can wait for update hope you're okay and doing well in life.
Ah well that's my bad I didn't see those I saw that people were annoyed with the delay but not enough for a "breakdown and restart". BoN just needs to get these twon updates done and out then can take his time making the next game.
P.S Also someone asked in the new discord if his next game would be a sequel and he didn't say yes or no so be ready for the Remake of the Revamp people

Reactions: SAhmedX

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Ah well that's my bad I didn't see those I saw that people were annoyed with the delay but not enough for a "breakdown and restart". BoN just needs to get these twon updates done and out then can take his time making the next game.
P.S Also someone asked in the new discord if his next game would be a sequel and he didn't say yes or no so be ready for the Remake of the Revamp people
Hahahha i hope not I guess this current revamp he will finnish it maybe this year but i my instincts say he will focus on my new life 2 as i was in discord before i saw some spoliers. But lets hope for 0.90 hope he will Finnish it soon.

Worst thing i saw or you may call it funny that i saw there are people who are getting free stuff (Non partreon memebers) and they also got provoked by other members who were complaining and came up with abusve words , i feel sorry for them ," for me its totally unfair if i am not his Patreon or not paying money and still complain , in my opinion this actually cause of server got locked up ,Hey this is life good things happen ,bad happen, and after all you're getting free stuff from him, you're also looking at his Patreon content, some respected memebes usually upload here , where you cant access in his Patreon , i totally agree with people who are his Patreons they have Right to complain , But look at these peeps not even paying and pretending to be as if they're paying huge bucks from the beginning , i guess every individual who is free to play his game needs to understand that in my opinion .

Last edited:

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Trust me, I believe almost everyone agrees with what you say. The reality is that we don't pay for this game. Still we all are waiting for an update. We hate when someone tells us something and then they change their mind. We also hate waiting for a long time. I believe it has been like more then 4 months for ver. 0.89. Anyways, everyone gets angry because of these statements and even more that i did not mentioned.

Why u guys are angry with BeggarOfShitness?
We don't even pay for this shit and gets 4 free. Who must be angry are the brainlet patrons of this guy. lol

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
if you meet and buy the card or cards from the girl in the washroom you can prank Sarah with it by going to the roof of the school by pass her go to the vents on the roof in side the vent there should be one of those ! point things click it the mc drops a fake card down it and calls Sarah about it. then watch the scene
THANS!

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Man do i hate this sheep mentality "you don't pay you can not criticizes or bitch about it"

If i see people protest in front of a Starbucks about wages or not getting paid in time,i should mind my own business..is not my problem they work there and not getting paid...i should go online and give a 5-star review on the store and say "good coffee i got a free sample at my local supermarket 10/10...i know things are bad now but hey i can't complain i don't work there :)"

If i see a man steal from another man should i help the man, scream for help whit the man, or participate as a witness in the trial? ...Nope not my money why should i care or criticize the theft...if he is stupid to get robbed why should i help him?

If my friend buys a car and it arrives late and is damaged by the dealer should i not tell my other friends or people i meet that this guy lies and deliver orders late... Nope, not my money in the game i should praise him because my friend is throwing the car away and I'm getting it for free ...Fuck my friend.

IF you see something bad or someone is taking advantage of someone you want to help right? ...I like to believe that we are good Samaritans and warn people if something is shit and criticizes the man that is bad..
Not think if i am not invested in the problem i should not talk about the problem...

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I agree with your statement on this game so far the op on the main page says last update was in feb I don't mean to be mean but wtf. no update for 6 months come on . I know it takes time to do updates but 6 months thats a bit much most games get updates every 3 to 4 months.
The guy is depressed, his job is too stressful and demanding, and we don't get it, however, he will not let the "hate" get to him! He will "rise" again! But on a serious note, he just treats the project as a cash cow at this point, he only wants to get the same amount of money if not more by doing nothing/almost nothing every month. The fact that he moved the release date to the end of August only shows how little he cares about the project and his supporters since he's going to force them to pay in September for the "second part" of the update. I also wonder how "huge" this update is going to be since we don't know how he defines "huge" in this context. If he delays Lucy's content again, it will be such a mess for him, that the backlash could be humongous.

P.S: The last update was also the worst one to date so far that you can't even consider it as a standalone update but rather as another part of Sara's initial update from the end of the last year. So you can even go as far as to say, it was 9 months since the last update

Mar 3, 2022
Not played the last couple of updates or so. Was thinking of starting again as it does have a lot of raunchy content, but at this point do you reckon I would be best holding out for the next update and fixes and then do it?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Not played the last couple of updates or so. Was thinking of starting again as it does have a lot of raunchy content, but at this point do you reckon I would be best holding out for the next update and fixes and then do it?
The next update will only bring more bugs to the table which will only be fixed by people from this thread, like Symphony of the Night. You can save yourself trouble now and finish most of the content now to avoid new bugs, you might encounter in the next update. I suggest you use mods and fixes from the OP, they make the game playable and enjoyable.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
He does not realize that if he keeps doing the same shit for every updates, he will lose more supporters. Anyway, we can stay discussing about what might happen in the future all day long. Let's just wait and see what he got for us. We expect a huge update. Hopefully, he does not mess up again with this new update.

The guy is depressed, his job is too stressful and demanding, and we don't get it, however, he will not let the "hate" get to him! He will "rise" again! But on a serious note, he just treats the project as a cash cow at this point, he only wants to get the same amount of money if not more by doing nothing/almost nothing every month. The fact that he moved the release date to the end of August only shows how little he cares about the project and his supporters since he's going to force them to pay in September for the "second part" of the update. I also wonder how "huge" this update is going to be since we don't know how he defines "huge" in this context. If he delays Lucy's content again, it will be such a mess for him, that the backlash could be humongous.

P.S: The last update was also the worst one to date so far that you can't even consider it as a standalone update but rather as another part of Sara's initial update from the end of the last year. So you can even go as far as to say, it was 9 months since the last update

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
He does not realize that if he keeps doing the same shit for every updates, he will lose more supporters. Anyway, we can stay discussing about what might happen in the future all day long. Let's just wait and see what he got for us. We expect a huge update. Hopefully, he does not mess up again with this new update.
I have no expectations when it comes to Bon, nowadays. If it's at least better than the last abomination he released back in February, it's already can be considered as a somewhat decent update even though, it took him 6 months to release. A huge update that took supposed 6 months of work should contain much more content than the usual ones he has been releasing last year or so. He also considers everything bad/non-positive towards himself as "hate" when most of the time its people voicing their concerns or what he can improve on/do better. He just wants to surround himself with sheep who will eat, tolerate, and pay for everything he says/does in the future, no matter how ill-conceived/bad it is. Unless he instantly loses 70+% of his monthly income, he will never change his attitude towards his supporters or the project and the only I can see that happening is if Lucy doesn't receive any replayable content in the next update at all or her content is much worse when compared to any other girl from the main cast. We can 100% expect certain things from Bon, like tons of bugs in the old content with each new update, every new update split into 2 parts, him finding yet another "reason/excuse" for the delay, and the list can go on and on. As I mentioned before, we don't know how he defines "huge" so we can only wait and see the end result but I wouldn't be surprised if some content gets cut out from the update entirely cuz he didn't want to bother himself doing the technical stuff. I just hope, he would not decide to revamp the game yet again when, again, it's Lucy's turn to receive content.

Reactions: ZoneIT

GriizoK

Aug 29, 2020
Honestly, I'll say it again. It's a problem for BeggarOfLazyness and its patrons. I have nothing to do with it, are they happy getting updates every 6 months? Do you keep paying? Okay, I don't care. Unfortunately this topic is abandoned by mods and butthurt reigns here. 50% are people complaining about the bugs and the other 50% complaining about this shit-dev. At least the old MNL thread had people talking about scenes, theories, fanart, etc.

RIP THIS TOPIC.

Reactions: Goku444 and SAhmedX
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes