huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Always the same boring topics here :p
Every time I visit after some time without doing so, it seems worse than the previous time.
Anyway, have fun guys!
Just check his profile and comments you will understand why.And its not special for beggar.He just blaming every developer and he thinks developers are born for make adult games :D oh i forgot the say this guy can never have fun because he never seen love in his life.And it's even funnier that he doesn't pay for most of these games

maxrevenge

Nov 24, 2020
Restart & new date
THE RESET:
It’s been months and I've been trying to fight against what has been happening to me, but to no avail. I’ve been suffering panic and anxiety attacks constantly. Anxiety is getting in the way of my work, and that alone causes me greater anxiety. And then it becomes a vicious cycle. This has been the sum of years of overburdening myself and it has left me mentally exhausted and physically spent. I’ve decided to seek the assistance of a psychologist. Turns out I’ve got some PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) and a bit of depression.
I know that some of you might say that it’s me making up excuses to not work, but I can assure you that I have been making a concerted effort. I’m going to beat this thing, and shut up the naysayers and those who want to see me hurt. I must congratulate the haters out there - you came at me while I was down and almost out. I almost threw in the towel! But NO! Not gonna happen. I am NOT going to give up.
The first step is making the discord exclusive to patrons only. It has become an unpleasant place. Hate all day, and liars and cheats trying to rip off people. THE TOXIC PEOPLE CAN GET OUT!!!!!! I want my discord server to be a fun and entertaining place once again. We need more of those late-night/early-morning chats, with those spicy spoilers!
I know that several of you will be disappointed in me, but trust me when I tell you that I am more disappointed in myself than you could ever be. I was really looking forward to this year and meeting the goals I had set, and I’m not getting it done. If you wish to stop being a patron, I get it, I wholly do. I don’t blame any of you. Whoever stays, though, and can continue to support me in my worst of moments - I appreciate you and your support SO much. Thank you for your trust and understanding.
Massive and eternal thanks.
Your Down (but NOT out) Beggar.

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
It appears i have stumbeled upon a bug. During Lauras quest when picking up the pizza the delivery girl does no show up, instead the usual street/garage option appears. This happenes both with the MC as well as with Laura. Any way to fix this since it is gamebreaking for me because i cant advance without it. Thank you very much in advance

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Restart & new date
THE RESET:
It’s been months and I've been trying to fight against what has been happening to me, but to no avail. I’ve been suffering panic and anxiety attacks constantly. Anxiety is getting in the way of my work, and that alone causes me greater anxiety. And then it becomes a vicious cycle. This has been the sum of years of overburdening myself and it has left me mentally exhausted and physically spent. I’ve decided to seek the assistance of a psychologist. Turns out I’ve got some PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) and a bit of depression.
I know that some of you might say that it’s me making up excuses to not work, but I can assure you that I have been making a concerted effort. I’m going to beat this thing, and shut up the naysayers and those who want to see me hurt. I must congratulate the haters out there - you came at me while I was down and almost out. I almost threw in the towel! But NO! Not gonna happen. I am NOT going to give up.
The first step is making the discord exclusive to patrons only. It has become an unpleasant place. Hate all day, and liars and cheats trying to rip off people. THE TOXIC PEOPLE CAN GET OUT!!!!!! I want my discord server to be a fun and entertaining place once again. We need more of those late-night/early-morning chats, with those spicy spoilers!
I know that several of you will be disappointed in me, but trust me when I tell you that I am more disappointed in myself than you could ever be. I was really looking forward to this year and meeting the goals I had set, and I’m not getting it done. If you wish to stop being a patron, I get it, I wholly do. I don’t blame any of you. Whoever stays, though, and can continue to support me in my worst of moments - I appreciate you and your support SO much. Thank you for your trust and understanding.
oh no...it's happening...

original.jpg

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Restart & new date
THE RESET:

BRO....Why do all these hentai developers suffer from depression and panic attacks... for real if i type depression in search of any 3 years old developing hentai game the author will be struck whit a depression or a mental disorder near or halfway when the update should be ready "examples i can think of on the moment: Mity associate, CheekyGimp associate, Lewdlab, Nergal's Nest) i can bet if i search depression and filter the top 100 games on this site...more than half of the authors had depression while working on a game...

To be a hentai game developer is more stressful than being in surgeon or an army vet.
I had depression for a year...and i went to work took a bath and sleep whit dark thoughts all that time...You either man up or give into a vice(alcohol,sex,eating,gaming).
This word is cruel and no one except your family cares about you(sometimes not even them)...So i don't buy the depression excuse..i did try 2 times on my boss he says " You can go be sad unemployed".

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
BRO....Why do all these hentai developers suffer from depression and panic attacks... for real if i type depression in search of any 3 years old developing hentai game the author will be struck whit a depression or a mental disorder near or halfway when the update should be ready "examples i can think of on the moment: Mity associate, CheekyGimp associate, Lewdlab, Nergal's Nest) i can bet if i search depression and filter the top 100 games on this site...more than half of the authors had depression while working on a game...

To be a hentai game developer is more stressful than being in surgeon or an army vet.
I had depression for a year...and i went to work took a bath and sleep whit dark thoughts all that time...You either man up or give into a vice(alcohol,sex,eating,gaming).
This word is cruel and no one except your family cares about you(sometimes not even them)...So i don't buy the depression excuse..i did try 2 times on my boss he says " You can go be sad unemployed".
I guess his job is too stressful and demanding when compared to bricklayers etc. Apparently, it's too "difficult" to hire people for the project which will lead to an increase in his income and a decrease in mental/physical exhaustion in the long term. If he can't deliver on his promises, why has he even bothered making them then? His logic is too irrational, he thinks people "hate" him for something when most people here express constructive criticism towards him/his game. It's probably a new stunt of his which allows him to be guilt-free after delaying the update that will take him at least 6 months of time to complete, given he actually worked on it for 2+ months at this point. A good old split into 2 parts update is his next usual stunt IMO.

P.S: At first I thought that he decided to revamp the game again when I've seen the title of his last post which wouldn't have surprised me at this point.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
1. Does this happen when trying to load a old save? If so, then start a new game and load old save from in game.

2. If it happen from start of game, try this. Use a clean copy of the game and load the save and resave, then install mods you may have.

3. Another way to solve is by following this instructions: LINK

It appears i have stumbeled upon a bug. During Lauras quest when picking up the pizza the delivery girl does no show up, instead the usual street/garage option appears. This happenes both with the MC as well as with Laura. Any way to fix this since it is gamebreaking for me because i cant advance without it. Thank you very much in advance
There is no bug there, that I know off. But I haven't checked so I can be wrong. What mods are you using, if any?

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
1. Does this happen when trying to load a old save? If so, then start a new game and load old save from in game.

2. If it happen from start of game, try this. Use a clean copy of the game and load the save and resave, then install mods you may have.

3. Another way to solve is by following this instructions: LINK

There is no bug there, that I know off. But I haven't checked so I can be wrong. What mods are you using, if any?
There are the saves post from here

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Is there a way to edit my save to have the dick mold made? The scene with Alexx asking for one never triggered for me and I'm pretty sure I'm well after when it was supposed to happen. Also the employee at the Sex Shop is invisible at the desk.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes