ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
You just showed exactly why his discord got locked down again. People do criticize actual issues in the game without repercussion but the ones who go on there being very immature get kicked. Also most on his discord server have been sick and tired of those flooding the channel with freeloaders posting immature levels of criticizing comments since he allowed the public to join his discord server and especially after a new release comes out. It is possible to express an issue with the game and not be childish about it but too many have yet to learn that so now they can't there.

This is also the reason why I don't have anything to do with this thread anymore unless someone summons me like Candyman. Which the only reason why I say these comments is because I just responded to a comment about my Walkthrough.
Well people must not criticize beggar as he has been doing excellent work and being individual developer with his imagination , we all make mistakes , I have seen toxic people complaining about bugs well no body is perfect we all make mistakes , he developed game which fulfilled people's fantasy , come on man we got to understand
Wish i took the same pills that you guys take or smoke the same shit that you guys smoke.

There is no valid criticism (childish or constructive) for begger... anything that is addressed to him is considered an attack and results in a ban. The man has some serious mental problems and his followers have worse than him.
He still has no idea to speak correct or partially correct English "he has a community for 5 years"
He work whit RPGM for 6 years and still make the same mistakes he did 4 years ago or gets even worse at it "same bugs, errors, atrocious level design, cut content, lack of polish(NPC still has no dialog make the town fell like people are paper models)
He dive down i sewage hole for his dog and almost died because he did not think for a second that maybe it's a better idea to call the fire department or some people/friends or family to help...So he is careless and dozens think of repercussions...this is why he is setting dates random and then he delays the game because he has no respect for his patreons or he thinks he can get away whit it because all his community lives in a bubble(almost like a sect :eek:)
He knows Lucy content is his magnum opus and after that is nothing but downhill content-wise.
He is creating the models in Klub 17 there is a 2-hour-long video tutorial on how to create all the scenes that beggar created... it's 20% more difficult to create than using honey select :))

This post will probably get removed because freedom of speech and critics' address to any developers is an act of sin in this site...This is the internet today, we all are responsible for letting them get away whit it.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Honestly, I got scared when I couldnt check the discord or the patreon anymore, but from the messages here I'm assuming the game is still in development, not abandoned, just discord is patreon only now. That's great at least...

Reactions: SAhmedX

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Wish i took the same pills that you guys take or smoke the same shit that you guys smoke.

There is no valid criticism (childish or constructive) for begger... anything that is addressed to him is considered an attack and results in a ban. The man has some serious mental problems and his followers have worse than him.
He still has no idea to speak correct or partially correct English "he has a community for 5 years"
He work whit RPGM for 6 years and still make the same mistakes he did 4 years ago or gets even worse at it "same bugs, errors, atrocious level design, cut content, lack of polish(NPC still has no dialog make the town fell like people are paper models)
He dive down i sewage hole for his dog and almost died because he did not think for a second that maybe it's a better idea to call the fire department or some people/friends or family to help...So he is careless and dozens think of repercussions...this is why he is setting dates random and then he delays the game because he has no respect for his patreons or he thinks he can get away whit it because all his community lives in a bubble(almost like a sect :eek:)
He knows Lucy content is his magnum opus and after that is nothing but downhill content-wise.
He is creating the models in Klub 17 there is a 2-hour-long video tutorial on how to create all the scenes that beggar created... it's 20% more difficult to create than using honey select :))

This post will probably get removed because freedom of speech and critics' address to any developers is an act of sin in this site...This is the internet today, we all are responsible for letting them get away whit it.
u blamed dev,blamed game but u still playing and talking about some mental problems i doubt who has mental problems and i guess you've never had a pet 'yea my dog is drowning but i will call apartment and wait for them to come' what a big brain XD ur not criticising anything you just blaming people for supporting whoever they wants and no one needs to learn proper english to communicate each other also i see you every single day here you blaming game,dev like its your daily duty if you dont like the game or dev,just block it. there are tons of adult game here also you blaming other developers too just go ur profile and check your comments you are the most toxic person here pal try to love your life

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
People can say what, everybody "supposingly" are entitled to their own opinions. From my experience, say anything bad about the game, lets erase this person criticism from existence and ban them. I said it once before that this will eventually happen! Plus, his patrons voted against removing public from discord. So I don't know why all of a sudden, the reason is because his patrons don't like the criticism. Gee really? This is solely the dev decision, so the other reason to me are just petty excuse to justify their right. The criticism on discord were barely any and most that were, to me, you have to be real sensitive to consider it childish. And it wasn't even just criticism but also just some plain questions. Maybe I'm just from a different time.

My simple fact, in my mind, is the dev cant meet his/her promises and I understand this, sometime shit happens. But lack of communication and continuing pattern of failing to keep promises, do you expect to not receive black-lash from the public. Why would anyone only wants to hear the worshipers. This is just what I observe for the pass years, until proven wrong. To me, how can anything improve, if you only want to hear the good and not put effort to fix the bad. The dev just release sex content and oh everybody jumps for joy, the bugs and being stuck from continuing playing don't matter until it happen to them. Then where are they coming, here self on this forum. If the dev communicated better then all this drama could be negated.

I enjoy this game and one of my favorite but I cant play it without trying to fix things myself, hence I haven't in a long time. I just post and help others where and when I can. Same time just because I like something, doesn't mean I going to praise it blindly, without pointing out the flaws, in hopes it improves. If you talk bad /criticize the game, then members response with the notion, you have mental problems for still following the game, sheep mentality to say such things imo. I leave it at this and wouldn't even bother again to talk or reply about this game antics.

futurama-lie.gif

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There is no valid criticism (childish or constructive) for begger... anything that is addressed to him is considered an attack and results in a ban.
In my year and a half on his discord I've never seen any valid criticism get nuked or the person get banned there, if so then I must have missed it. All I've seen has been childish crap like pure name calling and the like getting the ban hammer.

Not everyone can learn a second language very well, though it would help him a lot of he did spend more time trying to learn English better but then he'd get crapped on for taking even longer to get another update out.

Are you a programmer? It's not as easy as you might think, even with something like RPGM. As much as I work very hard to ensure all my mods are bug free, every once in a while a bug will slip through.
And yes I've gone through his game code to help me make my guide and a good portion of the bugs fixed in his game last year came from me pointing out to him the where and the what. His biggest issue with the bugs is that he won't get a few users to really help with bug testing but from my understanding it's because he's afraid of the game getting leaked.

He dive down i sewage hole for his dog and almost died because he did not think for a second that maybe it's a better idea to call the fire department or some people/friends or family to help...So he is careless and dozens think of repercussions...
Some people, mainly those without kids, view their pets in the same way as their kids and if he hadn't tried rescuing his dog when he did, his dog could have drown.

this is why he is setting dates random and then he delays the game because he has no respect for his patreons or he thinks he can get away whit it because all his community lives in a bubble(almost like a sect :eek:)
I can tell you from personal experience that life happens and things don't always go as planned but he does need to factor that in more in his projected release dates but I do know that for a good while he was very close in releasing updates to when he said he was going to.

Nah, it was originally Maria. After the Maria hype died down it went to Amy and Laura with Sarah and Lucy starting to build more hype.
Also maybe he only knows how to use Klub 17 and either isn't good or may not know how to use Honey Select or Daz or he's just stubborn about only using K17, who knows but BoN.

Considering what about more than 1/8 of the posts in this thread are hate against BoN probably not.
Devs (and modders) get shit on all the time on this site (and sometimes by the moderators too as I know some of the devs on here), it's why many have slowed down or stopped posting here all together and have moved on to others sites similar to F95.

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018

I donated to the guy and then I blasted him for wanting a pat on the back for doing what he was supposed to be doing all along. On the discord he showed some photos of his body banged up. I’m still not sold on his stories. The stories in his game are more believable

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
In my year and a half on his discord I've never seen any valid criticism get nuked or the person get banned there, if so then I must have missed it. All I've seen has been childish crap like pure name calling and the like getting the ban hammer.

Not everyone can learn a second language very well, though it would help him a lot of he did spend more time trying to learn English better but then he'd get crapped on for taking even longer to get another update out.

Are you a programmer? It's not as easy as you might think, even with something like RPGM. As much as I work very hard to ensure all my mods are bug free, every once in a while a bug will slip through.
And yes I've gone through his game code to help me make my guide and a good portion of the bugs fixed in his game last year came from me pointing out to him the where and the what. His biggest issue with the bugs is that he won't get a few users to really help with bug testing but from my understanding it's because he's afraid of the game getting leaked.

Some people, mainly those without kids, view their pets in the same way as their kids and if he hadn't tried rescuing his dog when he did, his dog could have drown.

I can tell you from personal experience that life happens and things don't always go as planned but he does need to factor that in more in his projected release dates but I do know that for a good while he was very close in releasing updates to when he said he was going to.

Nah, it was originally Maria. After the Maria hype died down it went to Amy and Laura with Sarah and Lucy starting to build more hype.
Also maybe he only knows how to use Klub 17 and either isn't good or may not know how to use Honey Select or Daz or he's just stubborn about only using K17, who knows but BoN.

Considering what about more than 1/8 of the posts in this thread are hate against BoN probably not.
Devs (and modders) get shit on all the time on this site (and sometimes by the moderators too as I know some of the devs on here), it's why many have slowed down or stopped posting here all together and have moved on to others sites similar to F95.

I mean no disrespect to you man .. i am just pointing out what i find wrong in his development plan and how i see him from his interaction whit his public(freeloaders and patreons) and i don't like him from the info i gathered over the years(this is my second account i have been in this site from 2017).

I was a member of his discord for more than a year and i never did talk on it...just lurking there..and i saw how he or his admins handles criticism ( people got banned for just saying they don't like the chick with dick...or that Marcus mission is too long and too complicated, or NTR stuff, or asking where the update is ready)
You gotta admit that he did get very lazy from the last 2 updates on the old game when he lost 300 patreons because of the time and always repeating the same doggy-style formula of sex encounters.
I mean he is Spanish...i know from a friend that they teach English and French in school there + 6 years is enuff to learn a second language..especially if he is earning money from the internet.
I know parental instinct triggers even for your pets...but for real if i know i don't know how to swim I'm not gonna jump just to die there.
I am a QA Analyst i work whit code but i am not a programmer..but RPGM is made so user-friendly that even my young cousin created a game in it just from looking on youtube tutorials 2 day....hell i learn HTML and CSS in one year...he had 6 years exp in one engine...He's been developing this game for 6 years. For the amount of time, i completed college and have 3 years exp in my domain

Maria was big but not the hype in 2017 ..but the hype is real whit Lucy now

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
He deleted all his posts on patreon too?
Oh man...this looks horrible. In the end what I said will come true and this update will be a bug mess.

The truth is that now I just want to see how the game ends (if he doesn't disappear after this update).
This guy has proven to be unreliable and I don't feel like seeing the disaster of the next game. pepe.jpg

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I was a member of his discord for more than a year and i never did talk on it...just lurking there..and i saw how he or his admins handles criticism ( people got banned for just saying they don't like the chick with dick...or that Marcus mission is too long and too complicated, or NTR stuff, or asking where the update is ready)
As I said I didn't see any of that, the only stuff I saw get the ban hammer was the freeloaders jumping onto his server just to insult because they didn't the update for their favorite girl which was annoying everyone else on his discord server. And AFAIK only that Emperor guy is his only discord server moderator.

You gotta admit that he did get very lazy from the last 2 updates on the old game when he lost 300 patreons because of the time and always repeating the same doggy-style formula of sex encounters.
I mean he is Spanish...i know from a friend that they teach English and French in school there + 6 years is enuff to learn a second language..especially if he is earning money from the internet.
Again I know that not everyone is good at learning a second language though technically a third if you consider programming languages. And yes, most of Europe and many parts of Asia have required the teaching of English since sometime back in the 70's but look at how bad many people even on here are at using English when it's their second language. And also as I said if BoN did spend more time improving his English, which he does need to, then he'll get craped on even more for taking even longer to get out updates. Though while he was out due to the hospital stuff, it would have been a good use of his time to have done so but depending on how bad he was then he may not have had the mental energy to do it.

I know parental instinct triggers even for your pets...but for real if i know i don't know how to swim I'm not gonna jump just to die there.
As a parent I would risk drowning to save my kids (lol kids, they are both in their teens now) even though I am not a very good swimmer and some people really do treat their pets like they are their children and would risk the same. As for me, I'd never risk my life for any animal, pet or not, but that's just me.

I am a QA Analyst i work whit code but i am not a programmer..but RPGM is made so user-friendly that even my young cousin created a game in it just from looking on youtube tutorials 2 day....hell i learn HTML and CSS in one year...he had 6 years exp in one engine...He's been developing this game for 6 years. For the amount of time, i completed college and have 3 years exp in my domain
I have been programming for a long time, I began teaching my self as a young kid back in the early 80's, though I've mainly been doing just about everything else on the tech side that involves servers and networks for around 20 years and own my own company for the last 10+. With that even I have made mistakes even now when I do my mods for these games in my spare time though I try very hard to catch all the bugs and 99% of the time I do. But again his issue is that he doesn't use bug testers which he really needs. I and several others have had private chats with him about it but he hasn't done it yet and IIRC it's because he's too worried about early release builds getting leaked. Though I do agree that he should have gotten over that and worked with a few of his Patreon supporters with helping him bug test. Also if you cousin had tried to do something as complex as what is in MNLr then even he would make mistakes too but again it's the need for bug testers. AFAIK BoN's team is his wife who writes the stories, BoN does the artwork and coding and a friend helps with the English translation.

Maria was big but not the hype in 2017 ..but the hype is real whit Lucy now
I jumped onto this game back at the end of 2019 and the Maria hype was still huge on here and his discord. I didn't notice the Lucy hype begin to really explode until sometime towards the beginning of 2021. I'm not saying that there was no Lucy hype but it's only been what the past year and a half or so that it has really started to skyrocket. And BoN, just like most of the devs with these types of games, will slowly include a little of the Mom content until it becomes the primary focus towards the end. Like it or not it makes the most sense financially so I can't crap on them for that.

Keep in mind that I am not trying to shill for BoN or anything nor insult you or anyone else. I am just pointing out a few things out that might have been either ignored or just not thought about. Though I am also having a good laugh at the ones who facepalm my posts because they have such an issue with BoN that they have to facepalm every post that does not crap on BoN, which is very immature.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes