• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
You can get Annie (forgot last name) the rich BDSM chick who's bound up in Jet's first mission pregnant if you choose to have nonconsensual sex with her with a 150 point hit to your Karma.
You do get Mrs. Jordan (the blonde bimbo teacher) pregnant when you have sex with her after she catches you naked while you are looking for you clothes after your soccer/football practice.

Neither time does the game actually tell you that the MC got them pregnant but instead it sets a variable for each to be true in the game. I have a mod that will do as the pic shows.
sorry to reply this coment being so old and the answer maybe obvious but AnnieGarrison gets pregnant just by having sex with her? or i have to do something previously to ensure it? bc i was playing with the walkthrough aside and it says " might get her pregnant" implyingthat maybe is there a posibility to not get her pregnant? or the pregnancy is 100% asure?
(again sorry if this is answered in other coment i'm still looking for the answer so if i found it i'm gonna delete this immediately :c)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
sorry to reply this coment being so old and the answer maybe obvious but AnnieGarrison gets pregnant just by having sex with her? or i have to do something previously to ensure it? bc i was playing with the walkthrough aside and it says " might get her pregnant" implyingthat maybe is there a posibility to not get her pregnant? or the pregnancy is 100% asure?
(again sorry if this is answered in other coment i'm still looking for the answer so if i found it i'm gonna delete this immediately :c)
In the game code if you choose to have sex with her, it's random and IIRC it's like a 50% chance, then you might get her pregnant.

Reactions: gojira667

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lol he deleted all posts on patreon, there is just 2 news posts now, and closed his discord for public. Transition to shit dev with shit work ethics conclued(y)
You just showed exactly why his discord got locked down again. People do criticize actual issues in the game without repercussion but the ones who go on there being very immature get kicked. Also most on his discord server have been sick and tired of those flooding the channel with freeloaders posting immature levels of criticizing comments since he allowed the public to join his discord server and especially after a new release comes out. It is possible to express an issue with the game and not be childish about it but too many have yet to learn that so now they can't there.

This is also the reason why I don't have anything to do with this thread anymore unless someone summons me like Candyman. Which the only reason why I say these comments is because I just responded to a comment about my Walkthrough.

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Well people must not criticize beggar as he has been doing excellent work and being individual developer with his imagination , we all make mistakes , I have seen toxic people complaining about bugs well no body is perfect we all make mistakes , he developed game which fulfilled people's fantasy , come on man we got to understand

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Lol he deleted all posts on patreon, there is just 2 news posts now, and closed his discord for public. Transition to shit dev with shit work ethics conclued(y)
You just showed exactly why his discord got locked down again. People do criticize actual issues in the game without repercussion but the ones who go on there being very immature get kicked. Also most on his discord server have been sick and tired of those flooding the channel with freeloaders posting immature levels of criticizing comments since he allowed the public to join his discord server and especially after a new release comes out. It is possible to express an issue with the game and not be childish about it but too many have yet to learn that so now they can't there.

This is also the reason why I don't have anything to do with this thread anymore unless someone summons me like Candyman. Which the only reason why I say these comments is because I just responded to a comment about my Walkthrough.
You're totally Right bro just lunatic immature people , what a set back server got locked

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes