bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone provide a save or at least explain to me where in the game you first meet Lucy?

I looked up her scenes and the build up looks fucking great, so I kinda wanna play through it.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I can't find Phil for the second meeting in the main entrance of school. Anyone have a solution, please ?

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
You mean Lucy's story? There is already content but is incomplete, her arc is going to be completed this next 08/14 and Beggar said this update is gonna be huge
Mind helping a bro out and telling me when your first introduced to Lucy?

Is it the save that's including in this update (when she's driving the car and tries to run the dude over)? I kinda wanna play through her scenes but with the proper intended build up because in the scene viewer they looked hot as fuck

Mar 27, 2019
Mind helping a bro out and telling me when your first introduced to Lucy?

Is it the save that's including in this update (when she's driving the car and tries to run the dude over)? I kinda wanna play through her scenes but with the proper intended build up because in the scene viewer they looked hot as fuck
so far in my play through I have seen her three time so far . once when warren asks you to meet or watch someone near a park. two in when you steal the docs for your step mom or dads girlfriend which ever on the way out of lab place. third time is when doing amy quest about her boyfriend cheating the bar guy gives you a job and then someone takes you to lucy she asks some question then leaves.the bar guy seems pleased and you go on with some other chick in a van to amy's boyfriend to catch them together on film or something like that.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Is there going to be android version I'm interested in to play the game but I don't have pc or mac
Probably if the game will be completed then someone could port it again for android because atm every update has some bugs. Bugs prevent it from getting it updated on android port. Hopefully someday. But if u are raring to play somehow u cn dl the OG version of the game

Reactions: Eddie32

Makelele 777

Aug 26, 2019
In the mission to talk to phil at the main entrance of the school I can't see him anywhere, does anyone know where he is exactly?

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you help me? i have quest to go to school and i know that Warren have to show after school but he doesnt show up! Is there soemthing that i have to do? or save is broken :(

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you help me? i have quest to go to school and i know that Warren have to show after school but he doesnt show up! Is there soemthing that i have to do? or save is broken :(
Your save is not broken, as speaking from past experience with members with this problem, most likely you are following the guide and expect warren to meet you. The guide is wrong and warren not suppose to meet you as yet. You still have Marcus and Rachel events I believe if memory serves right to do. It suppose to trigger automatically by going to school as soon as you enter the school front door. This is just based on past members with this problem, could not be the case for you. I suggest you check out the by HaremHero Always to get a better idea.

Last edited:

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
We all have high hopes that Beggar will fulfill our dreams of a completed game but I’m not going to be sold until the guy actually does what he says. He’ll come up with an excuse in the next 10 days on why the update can’t or won’t happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Carloxxx

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
We all have high hopes that Beggar will fulfill our dreams of a completed game but I’m not going to be sold until the guy actually does what he says. He’ll come up with an excuse in the next 10 days on why the update can’t or won’t happen.
He can't stall the update any longer tho, however, he will split it into 2 parts, as he usually does, so he can milk people in September as well. But your theory might be correct given its Bon we're talking about, anything is possible at this point, he might just revamp the game again XD

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes