Mar 27, 2019
anybody have a torrent for this game? I can't use the normal download links . my pc stops any game download bigger then 5 gb. I have used the compressed version before but was wondering if the game had a torrent. torrents don't seem to have a limit on my pc just normal download links do.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
anybody have a torrent for this game? I can't use the normal download links . my pc stops any game download bigger then 5 gb. I have used the compressed version before but was wondering if the game had a torrent. torrents don't seem to have a limit on my pc just normal download links do.
Normal link are direct link giving in the thread. Which are the files hosted on websites to download direct but these sites have limits, in order to get money. Hence you only able to download 5GB. Has nothing to do with your pc.
Torrent however, is p2p and dont require jack diddly squat. Sadly there is no torrent for the current version. I saw one posted a while back for an outdated version but it dies quick and doesn't last long (most likely HnR).

Try the anonfiles link as I never came across limits to that one or use the mega manager with vpn for mega link to get the files regardless of its limit

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Normal link are direct link giving in the thread. Which are the files hosted on websites to download direct but these sites have limits, in order to get money. Hence you only able to download 5GB. Has nothing to do with your pc.
Torrent however, is p2p and dont require jack diddly squat. Sadly there is no torrent for the current version. I saw one posted a while back for an outdated version but it dies quick and doesn't last long (most likely HnR).

Try the anonfiles link as I never came across limits to that one or use the mega manager with vpn for mega link to get the files regardless of its limit
I am not sure about anonfiles but I perfer mega but it has a 5 gb limit per 24 hours inless you pay for more storage or something . I try and use only free links because I may not use it again. mega seems the best at least as far as download speeds go . there is I think 4 different links for the game all but the mega link seems to lock the download speed to about 500k per second but mega gets 2 to 3 mbs the down side is any game or walkthrough or patch you get all comes at part of the 5 gb storage you get every 24 hours. but the mega download manger is a little different if you use more than 5gb it locks up and you can't use it any more in tell you buy more storage. I am just past the storage limit with the mega download manger and can not figure out how to remove the trash or clear out the bin in side the manger . at first it said the storage was over the limit so i tried to delete some games that had download but they went into something called bin and now I can not find them to remove them from the manger they are not on my pc I have checked to see if by removing them I could get more storage or room for other games .they seem to be in some kind bin file used by the mega manger but I can not find such a file. the mega manger doesn't seem to reset like the mega site does as far as the storage goes I have been just past the limit for over 6 months now it does not seem to reset at all.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
my internet speed is a little on the slow side 25mps but for some reason the downloads only go at 200kps up to 1mps inless I use mega it keeps a 1.5 to 2.0 mps and its finished in 30 mins normaly depending on the size of the file or game anything under 3 gb is 20 min 4gb is 30 min 1-2gb is about 5 to 10 mins.the tranfer rate on the other sites seem to flex as far as download speed goes on just about any other site it takes hours. had a game just awhile back that took over 4 hours to get because mega didn't have a link at the time. they do now and it took just over 40 mins to it through mega.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I am not sure about anonfiles but I perfer mega but it has a 5 gb limit per 24 hours inless you pay for more storage or something . I try and use only free links because I may not use it again. mega seems the best at least as far as download speeds go . there is I think 4 different links for the game all but the mega link seems to lock the download speed to about 500k per second but mega gets 2 to 3 mbs the down side is any game or walkthrough or patch you get all comes at part of the 5 gb storage you get every 24 hours. but the mega download manger is a little different if you use more than 5gb it locks up and you can't use it any more in tell you buy more storage. I am just past the storage limit with the mega download manger and can not figure out how to remove the trash or clear out the bin in side the manger . at first it said the storage was over the limit so i tried to delete some games that had download but they went into something called bin and now I can not find them to remove them from the manger they are not on my pc I have checked to see if by removing them I could get more storage or room for other games .they seem to be in some kind bin file used by the mega manger but I can not find such a file. the mega manger doesn't seem to reset like the mega site does as far as the storage goes I have been just past the limit for over 6 months now it does not seem to reset at all.
When it say the limit has reach with the mega manager, all you have to do is use the vpn and you can continue download. Try Windscribe which has a free version with 10GB data for the month

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
Just play the game main quest, it will be presented to you sooner or later to choose a gang
hi can you help me for a while, am stuck at lucy quest, i don't see any dirty laundry in my new home room. i remember i did this quest once before the book told me to do army quest and now they made me do it again but i don't see dirty laundry anywhere 1659024569155.png 1659024586247.png i

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi sir, am stuck again with sarah pank, the book told me she is in toilet but i don't see her at toilet i also use the unofficial bug fixes but i still don't see her View attachment 1951378 View attachment 1951379 View attachment 1951380 View attachment 1951381 View attachment 1951378 View attachment 1951379 View attachment 1951380 View attachment 1951381
This is not a bug and the gameplay itself. Try clicking on stuff.
Hint: Did you check the doors in first image? :whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

kenren

May 15, 2018
im stuck at the part were the book of face tells me to go to school after the triads mission with fang yin after that i follow the guide says go to school i go to school and..... thats it nothing happen the guide says warren is there immediately at the gates after but no warren i have completed the dates all that i can with this current version i fast forward the time to see warren but not there so currently i cannot progress the game :(

Last edited:

Fazmaster

Apr 23, 2017

Make an account in mega website and install both their browser extension and Desktop app. Log into your account in browser extension and app. From now on mega files will be downloaded through the mega desktop app's built-in download manager. Now after hitting your daily traffic limit, pause the download and change your IP by connecting to a VPN and resume downloading. If you hit traffic limit again just use another VPN server.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ya know what? Now
Just the girls changes and the gang quest slightly. But it basically the same just different girls and gang bosses & capo, major one being Warren and your father.

View attachment 1950364
View attachment 1950367
View attachment 1950368
View attachment 1950369
View attachment 1950370
Now that I'm thinking about this and anyone played the original game before it got revamped probably get what I mean as I dunno if things changed in the revamp or not but my question is this (granted, I have not gotten far in the revamp yet but...) as of the current update of the remake compared to the original, which of the ladies in the 4 gangs in the original that the MC (Mike in the original, Tommy in the remake) not plowed yet in the revamp?

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
This is not a bug and the gameplay itself. Try clicking on stuff.
Hint: Did you check the doors in first image? :whistle::whistle:
hi sir! Am stuck again with makcus and meiling in gallery room, i don't know how we get there, we are going to do the quest for Mr.Chang, when the conversation between me, markus and meiling ended, we were teleported there. i can't use cheat in this room. is that a bug? 1659074813568.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes