Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
can someone pls send a save where u can choose ur mafia. the saves on main page dont work and the suggested bugfix for that didnt work either

ramiro234

Nov 15, 2018
I have a problem, when I leave the hospital and greet the sisters before going to sleep, it won't let me go up to the room, it tells me that I have to greet them when I already did. (could you help me)

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
No, just look troughly, iirc he's near the fountain to the right, but could be wrong. Look in the whole "garden", as well as outside the outer walls
Also, try at noon and afternoon
my sister sarah was raped by a black and critan at the party, is there any way to prevent that from happening sir?

• Haha
Reactions: PokeIssau

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Symphony of the Night, I have a huge problem. When me, Marcus, Olenka were going to Nina about the job, somehow I was transported into the Scene Viewer. I couldn't use the cheat mod to teleport myself, so I thought I'd select a sex scene which could take me back to the house. It did and I stupidly saved it there, but it still won't let me teleport out of there. So now I'm stuck in that house like a moron. I don't know what to do.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night, I have a huge problem. When me, Marcus, Olenka were going to Nina about the job, somehow I was transported into the Scene Viewer. I couldn't use the cheat mod to teleport myself, so I thought I'd select a sex scene which could take me back to the house. It did and I stupidly saved it there, but it still won't let me teleport out of there. So now I'm stuck in that house like a moron. I don't know what to do.
The scene viewer is not my mod and last time its dev contacted me, I explained about the script he uses that will completely mess up your save when you save your game. In other words, never save when using the scene viewer mod. This was the last time I check his/her mod. I believe the dev for that mod has updated his/her gallery mod to fix such problem since then, but I don't use it, so I dont know.

Most likely why you got transported into the scene viewer was because of all the switches the mod affects and is saved in your save file. Basically what I describe above. If you saved after using it, then there is nothing anyone can do to fix your save (technically not true, but it would take hours to fix it). Sadly your only alternative is to start a new game and dont use the scene viewer mod with my mod. You can have two game folder, one with the scene viewer mod install and the other with the pc cheat mod. It's up to you (y).

Also just a friendly hint: you can use the @ symbol follow by anyone name to send the person an alert notification. This would inform them you are speaking to them. If I didnt read here often, I wouldnt of known your message was directed to me.

example:
Code:
@Symphony of the Night
It would look like this Revelwer (check your alerts)

Last edited:

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
The scene viewer is not my mod and last time its dev contacted me, I explained about the script he uses that will completely mess up your save when you save your game. In other words, never save when using the scene viewer mod. This was the last time I check his/her mod. I believe the dev for that mod has updated his/her gallery mod to fix such problem since then, but I don't use it, so I dont know.

Most likely why you got transported into the scene viewer was because of all the switches the mod affects and is saved in your save file. Basically what I describe above. If you saved after using it, then there is nothing anyone can do to fix your save (technically not true, but it would take hours to fix it). Sadly your only alternative is to start a new game and dont use the scene viewer mod with my mod. You can have two game folder, one with the scene viewer mod install and the other with the pc cheat mod. It's up to you (y).

Also just a friendly hint: you can use the @ symbol follow by anyone name to send the person an alert notification. This would inform them you are speaking to them. If I didnt read here often, I wouldnt of known your message was directed to me.

example:
Code:
@Symphony of the Night
It would look like this Revelwer (check your alerts)
Ok that sucks, but I got it. I'll be more careful next time. Thanks for the advice.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes