ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
how could I buy a new or make a new PC to check the videos for Marcus's story?
I took the PC from the gaming store after giving him some videos.
so what now ??

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Make an account in mega website and install both their browser extension and Desktop app. Log into your account in browser extension and app. From now on mega files will be downloaded through the mega desktop app's built-in download manager. Now after hitting your daily traffic limit, pause the download and change your IP by connecting to a VPN and resume downloading. If you hit traffic limit again just use another VPN server.
That is what was basically implied.

hi sir! Am stuck again with makcus and meiling in gallery room, i don't know how we get there, we are going to do the quest for Mr.Chang, when the conversation between me, markus and meiling ended, we were teleported there. i can't use cheat in this room. is that a bug? View attachment 1952301
Never use the scene viewer mod and the pc cheat mod together. The scene viewer mod can cause game breaking bugs if you saved when using it. Only fix is to start a new game: READ HERE

Ya know what? Now

Now that I'm thinking about this and anyone played the original game before it got revamped probably get what I mean as I dunno if things changed in the revamp or not but my question is this (granted, I have not gotten far in the revamp yet but...) as of the current update of the remake compared to the original, which of the ladies in the 4 gangs in the original that the MC (Mike in the original, Tommy in the remake) not plowed yet in the revamp?
Honestly I don't know bro, cause I never checked thoroughly. But I believe some girls are missing. Maybe the two update coming will include all ???

how could I buy a new or make a new PC to check the videos for Marcus's story?
I took the PC from the gaming store after giving him some videos.
so what now ??
Youtube making video thing is not implemented. The whole video and uploading is only part of the main quest which ends I believe with Morgan and the gamer girl partially

New update soon?
Around the 2nd or 3rd week in August

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirso

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I can't check the video, that's my idea. and sorry it was morgan's story
You get the alienware pc by doing the main quest and going to the Game Store. After in your room you interact with pc to fix it. This would allow you to check your profile which is part of Morgan's quest line

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
That is what was basically implied.

Never use the scene viewer mod and the pc cheat mod together. The scene viewer mod can cause game breaking bugs if you saved when using it. Only fix is to start a new game: READ HERE

Honestly I don't know bro, cause I never checked thoroughly. But I believe some girls are missing. Maybe the two update coming will include all ???

Youtube making video thing is not implemented. The whole video and uploading is only part of the main quest which ends I believe with Morgan and the gamer girl partially

Around the 2nd or 3rd week in August
if i redownload the game and only use your mod may i can do what i am doing with old save?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
if i redownload the game and only use your mod may i can do what i am doing with old save?
Read the link I sent you. You have to start a new game. The save itself becomes damage, if you saved using the scene viewer mod

Last edited:

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
You get the alienware pc by doing the main quest and going to the Game Store. After in your room you interact with pc to fix it. This would allow you to check your profile which is part of Morgan's quest line
I took the PC but it didn't work to complete the mission> what should I do ?

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Having trouble. Main quest says to focus on school missions. School mission says to go to school. I have gone to school multiple days and nothing happens. I am past Mike's party but not to the gang select mission. I have done quests for each of the gangs. If anyone can tell me what is going on I would appreciate it. Or if someone has a save right before the gang select mission that would also work. I zipped my save and attached it. Thanks.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I took the PC but it didn't work to complete the mission> what should I do ?
If you did this already and got the money during morgan quest then just use the pc and go to youtube to continue the quest which would update. I suggest you check to get a better understanding cause nothing is wrong with that quest-line as far as I can tell.

Having trouble. Main quest says to focus on school missions. School mission says to go to school. I have gone to school multiple days and nothing happens. I am past Mike's party but not to the gang select mission. I have done quests for each of the gangs. If anyone can tell me what is going on I would appreciate it. Or if someone has a save right before the gang select mission that would also work. I zipped my save and attached it. Thanks.
Nothing is wrong with your save, thats a game bug. You need to download and use the posted with link at OP to solve the bugs in the game. When you go to school, you will get a call to principal office which after you need to go to school roof

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
If you did this already and got the money during morgan quest then just use the pc and go to youtube to continue the quest which would update. I suggest you check to get a better understanding cause nothing is wrong with that quest-line as far as I can tell.

Nothing is wrong with your save, thats a game bug. You need to download and use the posted with link at OP to solve the bugs in the game. When you go to school, you will get a call to principal office which after you need to go to school roof
I already have the unofficial bug patch installed. Had to use it for Mike's party.

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
hi sir! Am stuck again with makcus and meiling in gallery room, i don't know how we get there, we are going to do the quest for Mr.Chang, when the conversation between me, markus and meiling ended, we were teleported there. i can't use cheat in this room. is that a bug? View attachment 1952301
Hi guys if you get this error like me you can download the game again and use the old save it will still work and the error will go away you can still use the cheat without needing to reinstall 1659155314327.png

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I already have the unofficial bug patch installed. Had to use it for Mike's party.
For Mike party the unofficial patch doesn't fix anything there, missing images don't count. You most likely installed the patch wrong. Reason I say this is because I use your save and it worked just fine as soon as I go to school. So I recommend you check again.

Hi guys if you get this error like me you can download the game again and use the old save it will still work and the error will go away you can still use the cheat without needing to reinstall View attachment 1954273
As I mentioned before if you saved using the scene viewer mod. Your save will give you tons of future bugs. If anyone used the old scene viewer mod, the dev updated it since to prevent this. Update the mod, if you someone manage to save by using my pc mod to teleport, then yes you will still get the bug that destroys your save even on the new version of the scene viewer mod.

I reiterate, any old save will NOT WORK. You will be able to play, yes, but you will get all kind of weird bugs in game as you play. There is no fix and require you to start a new game. If anyone quote me or ask me for help regarding these new weird bugs, I will ignore it as I mentioned the root of the problem to many times. Also this is not my mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce1

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
For Mike party the unofficial patch doesn't fix anything there, missing images don't count. You most likely installed the patch wrong. Reason I say this is because I use your save and it worked just fine as soon as I go to school. So I recommend you check again.

As I mentioned before if you saved using the scene viewer mod. Your save will give you tons of future bugs. If anyone used the old scene viewer mod, the dev updated it since to prevent this. Update the mod. if you someone manage to save, then yes you will still get the bug.

Also any old save will NOT WORK. You will be able to play, yes, but you will get all kind of weird bugs in game as you play. If anyone quote me or ask me for help regarding this, I will ignore it as I mentioned this to many times. Also this is not my mod.
thank you <3

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021

As I mentioned before if you saved using the scene viewer mod. Your save will give you tons of future bugs. If anyone used the old scene viewer mod, the dev updated it since to prevent this. Update the mod, if you someone manage to save by using my pc mod to teleport, then yes you will still get the bug that destroys your save even on the new version of the scene viewer mod.

I reiterate, any old save will NOT WORK. You will be able to play, yes, but you will get all kind of weird bugs in game as you play. There is no fix and require you to start a new game. If anyone quote me or ask me for help regarding this, I will ignore it as I mentioned this to many times. Also this is not my mod.
when there is an update i will use another save, i just want to play again with my inactive save because i want to learn the backstory of each character and again thank you for helping me <3

Bruce1

May 5, 2018

Sasha's content didn't work at Mike's party and I used the bug patch and it worked so that's why I thought it had something to do with it. I tried it again and it is working now. Thank you for your help.

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018

for morgan story
from where should I bring the videos for the gaming store ??

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes