Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a way to edit my save to have the dick mold made? The scene with Alexx asking for one never triggered for me and I'm pretty sure I'm well after when it was supposed to happen. Also the employee at the Sex Shop is invisible at the desk.
Try this, it wouldnt affect anything as this just a side mission.

To start the mission edit variable 62 and change it to 1. Then go to the sex shop and talk to the woman, after go to your room and sleep. End of side mission. (y)

Guachipato1255

Jun 18, 2018
In the part where laura needs to use your pc she doesn't and is using hers instead.
Do i have to wait or do i have to do something else?.

Mar 27, 2019
In the part where laura needs to use your pc she doesn't and is using hers instead.
Do i have to wait or do i have to do something else?.
that part is a little different you have to use your pc not the phone thing it sets up a profile for her the next day when you get up leave the house and wait until 10:00 am then go in the house there should be a night stand near the front door click on it . it will ask if you want to leave shoes here say yes then go to your room.

P.S the walkthrough on the main page has a lot of stuff that may help you more if needed.

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
"Some chick tricked me into selling me this fake tinymon card. A certain senior. I think she sells BS goods in the washroom. You might be able to prank Sarah with her one of those cards."

Do you know how to use fake cards?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Lol , every developer is sick , or has anxiety and depresiion, that’s why nobody believes them haahahah some other lives near Ucrania and need to run fast from there hhaahaah what a bunch of crap , this guy is like Dr bones and his game the manor
If the dev consistently, every 1-1.5 months, releases updates in a span of 1+ year, it's fine/reasonable for him to take a sudden break for 2-4 weeks but when the guy only works for 3-4 weeks at most, every 3+ months, you just can't take him and his "reasons" for delays etc seriously. Most things that he mentioned could've been easily avoided/mitigated by simply hiring at least 1 person for the project and the "expenses" could easily be compensated via his supporters by simply allowing them to bug test the game as one of the offered benefits. The problem with Bon at this point is that he doesn't want to finish the game at all IMO, he just wants to live off it as long as possible, he can't handle criticism at all whether it's constructive or not since he sees it as "hate" towards him directly. Can't help him if he doesn't want to receive help. He'll just keep losing more and more money if this trend/pattern continues on.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to beggar's discord? Just opened my discord today and saw every channel is gone except info and voice chat

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to beggar's discord? Just opened my discord today and saw every channel is gone except info and voice chat
The server is for his patreon memebers only , he locked the server as because of too much criticism , anyway stay safe and take care

Last edited:

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
1. Does this happen when trying to load a old save? If so, then start a new game and load old save from in game.

2. If it happen from start of game, try this. Use a clean copy of the game and load the save and resave, then install mods you may have.

3. Another way to solve is by following this instructions: LINK

There is no bug there, that I know off. But I haven't checked so I can be wrong. What mods are you using, if any?
Hey. Thank you for your answer. I am using both the gallery as well as the cheat mod. I have just noticed that the MC is clothed before choosing if the MC or Laura goes to get the pizza. Did i fuck something up? Kind regards

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey. Thank you for your answer. I am using both the gallery as well as the cheat mod. I have just noticed that the MC is clothed before choosing if the MC or Laura goes to get the pizza. Did i fuck something up? Kind regards
I recommend you use the gallery mod separate from the cheat mod. The gallery mod, if you somehow save while using it, it will destroy your save and cause all kind of bugs because of its global script it uses. This cannot be fixed and requires a new game save. I assume this is the problem with you. Send me your save and I can check but most likely this is the case.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
The server is for his patreon memebers only , he locked the server as because of too much criticism , anyway stay safe and take care
Like I am happy he has finally made a patreon only discord for those who pay but don't carry on and say about the toxicity etc in the discord. Last i checked there was no complaints just people eager for the update and if he thinks people asking for a release date is toxic I feel for the patreons as they have been the majority (me included) asking for the date etc

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Like I am happy he has finally made a patreon only discord for those who pay but don't carry on and say about the toxicity etc in the discord. Last i checked there was no complaints just people eager for the update and if he thinks people asking for a release date is toxic I feel for the patreons as they have been the majority (me included) asking for the date etc
When people have already paid 36~$ at this point, they should start asking him relevant questions about the update, it's normal, people who support him on Patreon pay his bills every month, even when he lazes off most of them. I'm just surprised people still take his "excuses" seriously and expect him to deliver on his promises when it hasn't been the case for the last couple of years at least. I wonder, how long will he be able to keep it up tho? Even the most zealous/dumbest followers of his will start questioning him if he keeps stalling the project, cuz he's "depressed" etc. It will be a miracle if he actually finishes the game by the end of this year, which is quite unlikely given the current pattern/trend.

Mar 27, 2019
"Some chick tricked me into selling me this fake tinymon card. A certain senior. I think she sells BS goods in the washroom. You might be able to prank Sarah with her one of those cards."

Do you know how to use fake cards?
if you meet and buy the card or cards from the girl in the washroom you can prank Sarah with it by going to the roof of the school by pass her go to the vents on the roof in side the vent there should be one of those ! point things click it the mc drops a fake card down it and calls Sarah about it. then watch the scene

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes