Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone invite me to beggar of net s discord channel?!
No they cant. It is only for paying patrons now. Read some pages back to get more info about the whole 'gimmick'. But basically in short, no one can use the discord unless they paying for the game.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What missions should I do before moving house?
I dont know how to answer it but I will try. Cthulhu says "All of them" ;)

I recommend, which I always say, play the main mission and school quest first until side quest open up. When they do, stop the main and school quest and try to finish the side quests first (you may have to go back and forth with the main quest and side quest, to finish the side quest but 100% the BOF tells you this).

The Main and school is what progress you in the story and mainly prevents you from finishing the side quest once you progress to far. Playing it this way, I never came across 3/4 of the bugs members get and saw all the content at the time when I played. I never followed any guide or anything as that kills the fun of well "playing a game" for me. The BOF is more than enough. If you need guidance, try the walkthrough at OP or for visual confirmation check the

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Luaxz

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Do you know where these scenes can be found in-game? I know the last one, but have never seen the first four before. Thanks!
You cant bro, they are in the game files but not in game

angcal and Moronel88

He is just baiting the forum :ROFLMAO:. From reading his post he put jk (just kidding) at the ending. This is what I gain from that post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Well what I hope
What are u guys talking about? What post? I made a quick read since the last time I was here but I couldnt find it :(
Edit nvm found it, I tough u guys was talking about the pic with the mc

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
I'm stuck at Jet's mission. I cannot enter Jet's house in Downtown, is that a bug? how to solve it?
I just finished jet's missions which mission are you up to? most of the mission take place at 2100 hours . when I played jet's mission after the rescue at the book store that is . any day at 2100 at her place fun then a mission I think as long as the time is between 2100-2400 hours you can do the missions.

Reactions: PokeIssau
Mar 27, 2019
Sooo.... Time to say "Were is Abandoned Tag"? 0_0
I think most players on have said it already but it is not abandoned just yet the dev is finishing the update as far as I know . some of the people on here have said the update is for the near end of this month.I don't have a date yet some say sometime between 8/20/22 to 8/30/22 is when the update will be . just have to wait and see

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes