david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You can call it milking, you can call it support of content creator of people that are willing to do so.
Some girls make 100x money BoN makes by just showing their assets on onlyfans. It is even easier than what BoN does.
That's the world we live in. Bitching about that will not change anything. Wasting time on complaining about thing you have no control over is pointless.
What is the solution o great one?!

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Yes, I remember. Good ideas. One of the most reasonable and simplest is to give some specially selected team of patrons the opportunity to test the pre-release version. Such testing during the development period would have saved this game from a lot of errors. I also remember that you rather shrewdly assumed that Beggar is not a team player and that is why (perhaps due to his greed) he still does all the work himself, fearing to lose both the game itself and the income from it. The result of such behavior is obvious: milking a bunch of idiots sponsoring a lazy storyteller who is tired of his own brainchild (MNL).
He can even create a specific tier with a price tag of 20+$ or even 50+$ since I assume his patrons would be willing to pay as much if they get other benefits besides the pre-release bug testing thing, he can also let them choose what characters will receive extra content (a few scenes) in each new update but he will have to restrict it to 20-30 people max IMO, which will directly fund the outsourcing. I think, he also doesn't want to hire people at this point since it would force him to release updates consistently (every 1.5-2 months), aside from him being paranoid and greedy. He also did not expect to get that burnout after 6 years, it caught up to him after the first 3-4 years IMO. I also doubt he will necessarily lose the game if someone steals the game data, which is unlikely if the person in question receives a percentage from Bon's Patreon. Whatever the case it is, it's more about his laziness that gets enabled nowadays rather than him being too greedy/paranoid which prevents improvements in the development process to happen. There are a bunch of ideas and business models you can think of he can implement if he was willing to put in the effort to work everything out, which is not the case at the moment.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Here is only one reason why he so slow:

A bunch of idiots are already giving him money, what's the point of investing in work every month if you can do it once every six months and get the same amount?
Stop sending him money and you see how fast he can working.
I dont like to use this analogy because its simply not true. I prefer talking about work ethics. Even though it is rare, we have great devs that even after getting insane amounts of funds, they still keep pumping out good quality content. This is not a reason, it is personal.

Edit: But I do agree, if he stops getting the money, he will probably speed up the development, you are right.

Reactions: Inspired8

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I remember when this game first came out and the updates were monthly at first until the revamp came. Then originally they were supposed to be weekly until he caught up, but then eventually the updates went from weekly to 2 weeks, to a month, and so on.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if beggar pulls a revamp of the revamp.

Manitugodou

Aug 19, 2022
I just finished ling's mission where you get to a black van.
Now it says to go to school, i do that and nothing happens?.
Can someboy help?.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Using mental health as an excuse for poor results only after the poor results have happend is a weak excuse that i just cant buy. when i dealt with mental issues i told people who it affected straight away so that people would know why i act the way a did and why i constantly skipped on them. So when i see creators, devs or others play the "i had personal and mental issues" months after or after giving bad updates i just cant buy it. Im not trying to attack anyone who deals with stuff right now but in my opinion breaking promises and underdelivering cant be excused in this way.
An exemple of how it should be done would be Braindrop. They told their fanbase right away that they are dealing with stuff and are going to step away from developing the game.
P.S.: I hope BoN gets better and gets the help he needs. But he should be a better person in the future

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Using mental health as an excuse for poor results only after the poor results have happend is a weak excuse that i just cant buy. when i dealt with mental issues i told people who it affected straight away so that people would know why i act the way a did and why i constantly skipped on them. So when i see creators, devs or others play the "i had personal and mental issues" months after or after giving bad updates i just cant buy it. Im not trying to attack anyone who deals with stuff right now but in my opinion breaking promises and underdelivering cant be excused in this way.
An exemple of how it should be done would be Braindrop. They told their fanbase right away that they are dealing with stuff and are going to step away from developing the game.
P.S.: I hope BoN gets better and gets the help he needs. But he should be a better person in the future
That's wonderful -and I mean it- that you had enough strenght to tell about it to other.
In the very same world you live in, some of us are dealing with depression AND shame about it; unable to talk about it with anyone.
Maybe, he is in this case and could not cope with his fail.
That's a supposition, I don't know him, neither do you.
Same thing here, I hope he learn from this discontent from some of his fans and get well too.

taso

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIXES*

Extras: CHEAT MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

asedas1234 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
How long for android version?

Tx199721

May 8, 2022
help with MS jordan Quest, After d¿the first visit to her home and the blowjob, i cant continuo with her quests

radames

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, im not a native english speaker so, sorry if my write os not good. I would like to know if there a story with the housewife who Talk to you when you was a naked model. That was in the house of the art teacher.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, im not a native english speaker so, sorry if my write os not good. I would like to know if there a story with the housewife who Talk to you when you was a naked model. That was in the house of the art teacher.
It's Sandra's mom, and no, at the moment there is no content with her, being honest I doubt we are going to see it the way things are going.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know when the new update is coming out? I understand it was coming out this week or when exactly?

finthecomment

Aug 14, 2022
sometime ago i read that the dev was planning to add a choice with which you could have saved every gang or at least everyone excluding the fathers so is it now possible or nah?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes