yomoneybag

Feb 19, 2018
I certainly think it is most likely that tomorrow (Sunday) Beggar will release the update in the morning to avoid further delays and among other things not to lose patreons. If it delivers at least all the content planned for this big update I'm more than satisfied.
Let's just hope for the best:)

Reactions: agramonis101

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
he will not post the update either today or tomorrow he will give another lame excuse that will need more time due to a very difficult error and will be for next week and like the soldierboy there ,there will always be someone to defend this kind of thing I'm glad not I give nothing to this guy was once a great developer

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Tomorrow the excuse will be that the translator didn't send him the translated text (although we all know he translates it himself, or he should pay for a better translator). Then the excuse will be that the translator is on vacation so he can push it back past the first of September...

I may be a bit pessimistic here, but that's actually the degree of trust I have in BoN. Delays are always announced very late on the day of release, as if he couldn't see he wouldn't make his own deadline.

Didn't he say he would stop stating release dates until the update was ready? Or am I imagining things? I remember him not mentioning release dates was said at some point but my memory is foggy about the why, but this an example of why he should do that.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Yall need to chill. Im shocked anyone can be surprised or disappointed since this has happened quite a lot in the past. Knowing Beggar it will have some major game breaking bug, and you wont be able to progress anyway. Go play something else that functions for the time being before the animations just get posted here. Thats what I am waiting for anyway.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Curious if anyone has a fix for a bug(?) I'm running into. Book of Faces no longer updates with what to do next. I'm just shortly after the MC gets hospitalized because of his father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Curious if anyone has a fix for a bug(?) I'm running into. Book of Faces no longer updates with what to do next. I'm just shortly after the MC gets hospitalized because of his father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the times it happens, you have to go to school page or the specific character from that update to go on and only then you should get the guide.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Look I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt that this delay isn't intentional as RPGM is a nightmare to use especially with the amount of text and pictures MNL uses and using said program and a translator doesn't usually work too crash hot

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes