QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
I don't care if it's unplayable, I just want it to be released to rip the CG off to see the new scenes and come back in a couple of weeks when it's already playable, there's no point in getting excited or keeping an eye out for the update because WE ALL KNOW IT WILL BE UNPLAYABLE.
So I guess I will come back in a couple of hours :p
We need you now please \(-o-)/

Reactions: PokeIssau

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
So many events missing on this build. this guy delayed his game and release it with missing events ... smh
Oh, my God, another one of those guys who believes a Beggar.
1Ke4.gif
They were deceived AGAIN.
So, my dear friends, almost a year of waiting is over. Let's hurry up for a date with Lucy.
We need a Hero!!!

Reactions: SlitSlayer

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
A hero for this update? Really? For now i really don't care for this update, so, when 0.91 will be released? What about Sasha? Christian's mom? The gang leaders? Clarisse? Lizzy? Full houses of Lucy and Tyna?

And, well, who cares about Gyna? She was mentioned before?

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
How is the release a pre-alpha if it was supposed to be released on the 15th?

I don't mind the delays but he should improve his communication at least with paid users.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
A hero for this update? Really? For now i really don't care for this update, so, when 0.91 will be released? What about Sasha? Christian's mom? The gang leaders? Clarisse? Lizzy? Full houses of Lucy and Tyna?

And, well, who cares about Gyna? She was mentioned before?
Christian's mom, Clarisse, Lizzy, etc., who are all these people, dude???! To hell with Gina, Isabella and the others, when the main Goddess of the project is waiting for us. Part 2 is coming soon. Wait a month, two, six months, etc. (add waiting time at will) (y)

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
The sheep are happy but the game isn’t playable right now, need symphony to check the game. He made changes so all saves might be compatible:

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
Some got it work with old saves not sure but symphony might know. I’m just getting a black screen because I started over

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes