bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
Has any update been posted about when the rest of the promised content is coming? if it is in the near future I may just wait for it.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Untitled.png

I did my part guys :)))...When I went to sleep was expecting a big bug that will not let you progress lucy's storyline or 2-3 sex scenes...
This update and comment on this treed of people horny for the update made me pay 1 dollar to scammer of the net just to make the zombies that pay him on this treed shut up.
I Want to thank scammer off the net for making my weekend fun...seeing how big of a failure he is...he needs this 1 dollar I gave him because the sad reality is he's a worthless human, liar, scammer whit no future ahead of him :)

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
He made changes but once again dropped the ball with his bullshitting ways. Why list events that you won’t or aren’t willing to give us?

Sidlos

May 15, 2021
Chelas123,帖子:8854358,成员:978009 said:
将节省您的时间,在此更新中不与露西发生性关系。但是,它有cgi。享受
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/引用]
what?no sex? what cgi meaning?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 2009768

I did my part guys :)))...When I went to sleep was expecting a big bug that will not let you progress lucy's storyline or 2-3 sex scenes...
This update and comment on this treed of people horny for the update made me pay 1 dollar to scammer of the net just to make the zombies that pay him on this treed shut up.
I Want to thank scammer off the net for making my weekend fun...seeing how big of a failure he is...he needs this 1 dollar I gave him because the sad reality is he's a worthless human, liar, scammer whit no future ahead of him :)
I just read someone on the discord bitching about how he didn't keep his date and one of the cucks responded with "he's had alot on his plate, he does need his rest once in a while" hahaha

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
One of true zealot’s let him have it, the hype wasn’t real and now he’s going to go claim victim and stress again. 4k a month for a 10% update makes all the people who keep paying him straight up clowns. Wake up and stop drinking Jim Jones magic Kool Aide

Reactions: dussalant

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I just read someone on the discord bitching about how he didn't keep his date and one of the cucks responded with "he's had alot on his plate, he does need his rest once in a while" hahaha
i am surprised his cuck didn't went ahead saying he deserves 6 month vacation twice a year for his hard work

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
One of true zealot’s let him have it, the hype wasn’t real and now he’s going to go claim victim and stress again. 4k a month for a 10% update makes all the people who keep paying him straight up clowns. Wake up and stop drinking Jim Jones magic Kool Aide
Trust me alot of his supporters have started to question him and this has been the final straw for a few. He will always have his cucks but none of them are higher tier supporters.
Just patience my friend

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes