tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/02/2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Special Thanks for sending their saves via pm:
Paitryn for the sex scene fix
qwertyuiol for the front house bug
offset8 for the Lucy stuck in tree bug
consiefe for the sex scene UI
vokkos28 for missing map
DD69-1 for Sandra bug
Heitcaho for the Hornet car bug & threesome save for Pam/Nadine
Perv_Old_Robot for the save for Rachel mission
MacG for the school call bug
i use bugfix image stuck but this not out can help me?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone upload it to gofile or some other, better site? Mega is the only half-decent option, and this thing is double the freebie size

Py

Mar 15, 2018
You should try re-install fresh, 1st game, 2nd bugfix, 3rd pc mod, also if you have previous saves, try loading in a previous state, some places like some parts of the house or in the school could cause more problems. You can try also to reload your saves in a previous version of the game (0.89 works pretty good). If all of the above fails, try to remember the zone or the mission that bugged your save file, maybe in that way we can help in a more effective way.

EDIT: also remember that you need to copy the config.rpgsave with the global.rpgsave if you want that the files load at all.
Thank you, guy. Im re-install game like u said and it worked!!!

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
the sex scene are buggy for me couldnt click the functions properly once clicked its stuck with it cant choose another function is it only me or everyone else having buggy sex scene??

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Why is the message for the packages won't shows up :/, is there anything to trigger it to show cuz I need to find more cards.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes