Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
not the door bug. when i get the intro on how the map and travel works it just a frozen image i cant move or do anything. i reinstalled the game and installed the bug fix but it still there.
here is the save of it happening
Bro you for real :LOL:. No offense, this just real shocking to me.
Follow the instructions of the game tutorial. It says open the phone etc. Nothing is wrong with your save.
You just didn't bother to read the game.

Reactions: oxrufioxo

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure if it's cause I did this scene a lot later then I was supposed to, but I cant find marble's car after it gets stolen. It says to go to #1 High neighborhood west but there car is no where to be seen. Am I missing something? or just another bug?

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
The cheat mod works after your uncle gives you the cellphone. Just progress a little more in the game and that should do it.
I kept playing and now progressing through the milf magazines though still cheat menu not coming up. Car and other features like blue flame are working well though

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not sure if it's cause I did this scene a lot later then I was supposed to, but I cant find marble's car after it gets stolen. It says to go to #1 High neighborhood west but there car is no where to be seen. Am I missing something? or just another bug?
heeeeeeeeelp guysssss
the image is stuck View attachment 2021145

All these were fixed in the unofficial bug patch. I suggest you redownload as you may be using an old version

Reactions: jackkane

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
Reinstall??????

All you need to do if you want to use the unofficial bug patch is extract it and copy the "www" folder to your game directory.

If you want to use the pc cheat mod also, just install the unofficial bug patch first then the pc cheat mod.
iknow this process, but i already have the bugfix, i want to know if is necessary do it de process again to updated the patch

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
same result there is no solution for it
its stuck
You must be doing something wrong. Cause a save with this exact issue working now without issue. If you saved in the scene then use the bugfixer > image stuck option and it will clear. The patch only works before the actual scene itself.

iknow this process, but i already have the bugfix, i want to know if is necessary do it de process again to updated the patch
I honestly do not understand your question. Cause if a patch is updated, you must have to reapply the patch in order to use the update????? I hope I answer your question by saying, any update patch (unofficial) has to be redownload and reapply if you want to use the fixes it adds. If you are using the pc cheat mod also. Then you have to reapply as well as it also gets updated same time as unofficial bug patch for compatibility.

Last edited:

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/02/2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Special Thanks for sending their saves via pm:
Paitryn for the sex scene fix
qwertyuiol for the front house bug
offset8 for the Lucy stuck in tree bug
consiefe for the sex scene UI
vokkos28 for missing map
DD69-1 for Sandra bug
Heitcaho for the Hornet car bug & threesome save for Pam/Nadine
Perv_Old_Robot for the save for Rachel mission
MacG for the school call bug
report bug when start carol's quest after two dates and we need take carol's mom she don't show in high neighborhood west.

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
You must be doing something wrong. Cause a save with this exact issue working now without issue. If you saved in the scene then use the bugfixer > image stuck option and it will clear. The patch only works before the actual scene itself.

I honestly do not understand your question. Cause if a patch is updated, you must have to reapply the patch in order to use the update????? I hope I answer your question by saying, any update patch (unofficial) has to be redownload and reapply if you want to use the fixes it adds. If you are using the pc cheat mod also. Then you have to reapply as well as it also gets updated same time as unofficial bug patch for compatibility.
I swear I'm not
I did just like what u said

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
report bug when start carol's quest after two dates and we need take carol's mom she don't show in high neighborhood west.
The dev removed some of Carol missions. I would suggest to wait for update or provide a save file before the quest so I can check and fix. But I remember looking through the game, a lot was missing

I swear I'm not
I did just like what u said
Then please provide a save facing her, so I may check, because it is working fine on my end

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_KaLinKa

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
The Carol content was deleted from the game for the dev, if you want to play it you need to use the 0.89 version. Symphony restored some of the content in order to be able to see some of the scenes, but that, the daycare, the mechanic job and other things the dev just put it in Thanos snap range...

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
The Carol content was deleted from the game for the dev, if you want to play it you need to use the 0.89 version. Symphony restored some of the content in order to be able to see some of the scenes, but that, the daycare, the mechanic job and other things the dev just put it in Thanos snap range...
thanks i think he will change quests for this characters and becouse of this he need remove old version.

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020

ohhhh know i get it. sorry if you could not undersand my question, english is not my mother tongue so i cant express myself correctly.
what i was trying to ask is; if i have (for example) the version 1 for the bugfix patch and then u updated to v2, then i would get the original "WWW" folder of the game to install the updated patch or just overwrite ...

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
The dev removed some of Carol missions. I would suggest to wait for update or provide a save file before the quest so I can check and fix. But I remember looking through the game, a lot was missing

Then please provide a save facing her, so I may check, because it is working fine on my end
ok here it is
all of my saves
check it please

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
ohhhh know i get it. sorry if you could not undersand my question, english is not my mother tongue so i cant express myself correctly.
what i was trying to ask is; if i have (for example) the version 1 for the bugfix patch and then u updated to v2, then i would get the original "WWW" folder of the game to install the updated patch or just overwrite ...
No problem bro, I understand. Its cool.

All you got to do when an update patch comes out is:

1. Download the patch
  2. Extract it to get a www folder
  3. Copy this www folder to your game folder
  4. Overwrite / replace all files
  5. Thats it.

It will always replace the old files, so nothing to worry about.

ok here it is
all of my saves
check it please
I load up save 6, use the bugfixer > image stuck as I mentioned and the game continue as normal.
Nothing to fix, it working fine on my end

Here is your save 6, after using the bugfixer. This will indicate you are doing something wrong on your end.
I would suggest you rechecked if you downloaded the latest version of the unofficial patch

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr_KaLinKa

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
No problem bro, I understand. Its cool.

All you got to do when an update patch comes out is:

1. Download the patch
  2. Extract it to get a www folder
  3. Copy this www folder to your game folder
  4. Overwrite / replace all files
  5. Thats it.

It will always replace the old files, so nothing to worry about.

I load up save 6, use the bugfixer > image stuck as I mentioned and the game continue as normal.
Nothing to fix, it working fine on my end

Here is your save 6, after using the bugfixer. This will indicate you are doing something wrong on your end.
I would suggest you rechecked if you downloaded the latest version of the unofficial patch
thankkkks
I looove uuuuuuuuu

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes