BOY_NEXT_DOOR

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know when he will release the final alpha(with complete Lucy quest and house event's, I guess) ?
MB he posted smth in his discord?

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
Hello people, tell me, downloaded the game installed, after the first scene with the choice of name, the game hangs.what to do?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Im sure someone mentioned it already, but the effect, bars and options from sex scenes persist through the sex scene while walking around or in menu's and such. Its not the end of the world or anything, but it is mildly annoying.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I also keep getting bugs where i get stuck in a menu and cant select any options causing a soft lock...

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know when he will release the final alpha(with complete Lucy quest and house event's, I guess) ?
MB he posted smth in his discord?
wait 4 months for the announcement and certain date,wait again 1 month,when certain date comes see it delayed for 1 month,oh yeah wait 1 more month, when REAL certain date comes wait until next day because he will be dealing with minor problems again,then play 1 out of 4 of the promised update and see the update is over here

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/02/2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Special Thanks for sending their saves via pm:
Paitryn for the sex scene fix
qwertyuiol for the front house bug
offset8 for the Lucy stuck in tree bug
consiefe for the sex scene UI
vokkos28 for missing map
DD69-1 for Sandra bug
Heitcaho for the Hornet car bug & threesome save for Pam/Nadine
Perv_Old_Robot for the save for Rachel mission
hi man fist i want thanks you for your job in find and fix max problems you can and i want report just one more babysitting is not working

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi man fist i want thanks you for your job in find and fix max problems you can and i want report just one more babysitting is not working
Babysitting is not working because BoN removed it completely from the game.
Thanks bro, I trying to fix as much as I can (y)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
help me!!! im load my save and this show up. What im gonna do :eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 2020566
do you use pc mod? if you use will re-install because pc mod need all files from pc mod to work
This not suppose to happen regardless of cheat mod. I use countless of cheat mod saves on clean games and no issues. Can any of you send me your save, so I may analyze as to why some people are getting this. Thanks in advance

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Thanks a mil bro and I appreciate it my dude. I have a patreon but Im not good at all that tier crap and stuff. I dont have a game out currently unfortunately. I was actually in the process of creating a game in unity last two years and custom models using a bit of zbrush etc but school caught up with me. So had to cancel production and just never got around to it during the holidays. It would be difficult to keep regular updates to making a game now and I find it unfair and hate how devs spends years milking people, so dont want to be like that. I will recheck my patreon stuff and add it soon to my profile. Thanks for the kind words man, the support and outreach
I think that you can make a Patreon for only mods, I have seen some of those and with all your work you could do it because are smaller projects and also let you work in more projects with low time investment, having said that, you could talk with some of the makers of the games in order to work even directly with them, you have many options. But no matter what you decide to do, you are a LEGEND! for me and for the people :p

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think that you can make a Patreon for only mods, I have seen some of those and with all your work you could do it because are smaller projects and also let you work in more projects with low time investment, having said that, you could talk with some of the makers of the games in order to work even directly with them, you have many options. But no matter what you decide to do, you are a LEGEND! form me and for the people :p
Appreciate it brother. I have created a for adult mods. An I agree, I wouldnt mind finding some extra games to mod or small projects in truth. I have already planned some small projects in my head for when I am on vacation, mini games to test the waters. But I will start to branch out and share my work more. Just you know how it is, school sucks you dry :alien:

Last edited:

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
help me!!! im load my save and this show up. What im gonna do :eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 2020566
You should try re-install fresh, 1st game, 2nd bugfix, 3rd pc mod, also if you have previous saves, try loading in a previous state, some places like some parts of the house or in the school could cause more problems. You can try also to reload your saves in a previous version of the game (0.89 works pretty good). If all of the above fails, try to remember the zone or the mission that bugged your save file, maybe in that way we can help in a more effective way.

EDIT: also remember that you need to copy the config.rpgsave with the global.rpgsave if you want that the files load at all.

Last edited:

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
TIP: I played some of the removed content just fine in the 0.89 version of the game. The babysitting, the Carol content... If you can, give it a try ^^

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes