KIRAN12

Jun 9, 2022
after you wake up in her room, go to the exit of your house, the scene should start immediately and you can continue the game(but this must be done immediately after you wake up while still in swimming trunks and do not miss time)
but look i went out and passed me the breakfast scene

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have run it a big issue i cant progress the school quests/story because of the carol dates being removed. i'm missing a file img/parallaxes/0selectdate2 do u know was the bugfix updated since i last posted/installed the bugfix 2 days ago? or will ijust have to wait?
You can always check the edited time of the post, additionally the change date at top of the post. It will give an idea to as if the post was updated since last you download. But yeah bro the unofficial has been updated numerous times since 2 days ago. With that being said, rem the dev removed Carol dates and some of the missions. Even starting a new game carol profile in BOF doesnt open up which I assume the dev has other plans for her or just plain forgot idk.

If you download the updated unofficial patch, it should open Carol quest-line back up to a degree

Herbie47

Dec 8, 2018
You can always check the edited time of the post, additionally the change date at top of the post. It will give an idea to as if the post was updated since last you download. But yeah bro the unofficial has been updated numerous times since 2 days ago. With that being said, rem the dev removed Carol dates and some of the missions. Even starting a new game carol profile in BOF doesnt open up which I assume the dev has other plans for her or just plain forgot idk.

If you download the updated unofficial patch, it should open Carol quest-line back up to a degree
sweet tnk u

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
ayudenme, ya tengo los 4 corazones tanto como daisy y su madre, ya hice todo las citas en casa y en el mall pero no puedo avanzar mas, o me falto algo
1662067090158.png
1662067202937.png

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
ayudenme, ya tengo los 4 corazones tanto como daisy y su madre, ya hice todo las citas en casa y en el mall pero no puedo avanzar mas, o me falto algo
View attachment 2019226
View attachment 2019230
si ya terminaste de desbloquear hasta el anal con Daisy y su madre y los 4 corazones cambiaron de color,terminaste officialmente el contenido individual de Daisy,debe haberse bugeado el mensaje de completo.
Tienes una escena adicional pero es en la casa de Beth (la de al lado de Daisy) y tienes que haber desbloqueado el anal con Beth.

If you have finished unlocking even the anal with Daisy and her mother and the 4 hearts changed color, you have officially finished Daisy's individual content, the complete message must have been bugged.
You get an extra scene but it's at Beth's house (next door to Daisy) and you have to have unlocked anal with Beth.

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Si ya lo hice con ambas pero cuando voy donde beth no pasa nada
si ya terminaste de desbloquear hasta el anal con Daisy y su madre y los 4 corazones cambiaron de color,terminaste oficialmente el contenido individual de Daisy,debe haber bugeado el mensaje de completo.
Tienes una escena adicional pero es en la casa de Beth (la de al lado de Daisy) y tienes que haber desbloqueado el anal con Beth.

Si has terminado de desbloquear hasta el anal con Daisy y su madre y los 4 corazones cambiaron de color, oficialmente has terminado el contenido individual de Daisy, el mensaje completo debe haber sido bugeado.
Obtienes una escena extra pero es en la casa de Beth (al lado de Daisy) y tienes que haber desbloqueado el anal con Beth.
[/COTIZAR]

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
So for Lucys quest stuff:
after the MC got his leg fucked for the soccer thing, the game told me to go get that checked at the nurse, done that
and then the BoF tells me to go to the MCs room but nothing is there or happens, sooo am i doing something wrong?

KIRAN12

Jun 9, 2022
the people in this part make lucy go pee and everything bugs i can't pick the flowers or anything how to fix this i'm stuck here help please

1662075420382.png

Jul 11, 2018
Alguien puede decirme que paso con esta actualizacion?, veo que hay muchos mas bugs de lo normal y que falta mucho contenido tambien, y si no es molestia, que fue agregado a esta nueva actualizacion?

Can someone tell me what happened with this update, I see that there are a lot more bugs than usual and a lot of content is missing too, and if it's no bother, what was added to this new update?

Reactions: MilanoMilanesaArg

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony of the Night,

do you have your own Patreon or game going? I'd be more than willing to throw you a buck a month for all the help you give my dude!

Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks a mil bro and I appreciate it my dude. I have a patreon but Im not good at all that tier crap and stuff. I dont have a game out currently unfortunately. I was actually in the process of creating a game in unity last two years and custom models using a bit of zbrush etc but school caught up with me. So had to cancel production and just never got around to it during the holidays. It would be difficult to keep regular updates to making a game now and I find it unfair and hate how devs spends years milking people, so dont want to be like that. I will recheck my patreon stuff and add it soon to my profile. Thanks for the kind words man, the support and outreach

okok1234

Jan 3, 2018
can someone help me with the mission of saving carol's mom?

Finished 2 dates and being asked to save Vanessa in the high neighborhood west.

Hopefully I didn't run into bug, because I look everywhere and couldn't find her.

And also every time i failed this mission , the game still assume my character is still driving and the whole game stuck

Thanks

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes