MacG

Dec 2, 2018

Nothing is wrong with your save bro. Stop following the guide and use BOF. You are not even at the part as yet to meet warren, one or two quest away in fact. Your book of faces said to go to school, then why do you not go to school, why do you want to meet Warren?. Like Warren and you have something going on secretly :ROFLMAO:. Just kidding bro. Just stop following the guide and use BOF and you will be good to go (y)

sorry to bother but i have the same issue but i don't know what i'm missing, tha BOF tells me to got to school so i went to school an entire week without missing a single day, nothing happens there, i didevery class available, i fuck every girls available, even just skip time inside the school until exit time, but nothing happens there and obviously warren never appear, am i missing something? did all the dates, did all the school quests (i'm even having problems to trigger what happens after you fuck Marta)and i getiing out of options :c pls help T_T

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
It appears that for me and for others the gang mission is bugged. In my case Map433 is missing. I have both patches installed.

Edit: I fixed it myself. I just pasted map433 from a prior version into the /data folder. For those of you that have the same issue as me, here is Map433

Last edited:

Ekmek

Jul 17, 2017
sandra's final anal scene ımage stuck ı am using the latest bug fix version but ımage stuck optıon dont fıx the game

Brideon86

Jan 23, 2021
help, after the scene where MC sleeps with Lucy and she gets up to take a shower and leaves, his mission goes to (Find Lucy) but where? I searched the whole house and I can't do it

Thnx

May 13, 2018
HELPE ME
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you complete the Tyna training, the bedroom & kitchen scene with Lucy will be the full scene

the mission says to go to the MC's room but nothing happens, any solution?
Apparently thats the end of the current update

help, after the scene where MC sleeps with Lucy and she gets up to take a shower and leaves, his mission goes to (Find Lucy) but where? I searched the whole house and I can't do it

Thnx
Just approach the front door and she will appear, thats what happened for me at least, cant tell anymore with so many bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: Brideon86

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
how do i get past first jet sex scene it's appearing black screen the bugfixer dont seems to work too

Hot Man

Aug 28, 2018
when i start new version i got this message (Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.)

what can i do?

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
So playing for a few minutes and noticing some changes and I hate them. The scene where your first introduced to Sarah, wasn't she bent over and the mc says nice ass? Why is that gone. Curious if anyone knows anything else changed for the latest version? Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I need Map434 someone have it?
Hello i need map 434 - 437 did somebody have it?

The unofficial patch has all the missing maps.

when i start new version i got this message (Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.)

what can i do?
This is a common error. Just go into your "AppData\Local" folder.
Delete both "KADOKAWA" and "nwjs" folders.
Should solve the problem and regenerate new profiles.

sorry to bother but i have the same issue but i don't know what i'm missing, tha BOF tells me to got to school so i went to school an entire week without missing a single day, nothing happens there, i didevery class available, i fuck every girls available, even just skip time inside the school until exit time, but nothing happens there and obviously warren never appear, am i missing something? did all the dates, did all the school quests (i'm even having problems to trigger what happens after you fuck Marta)and i getiing out of options :c pls help T_T
There can be many reason. You have to send me your save via pm for me to check to see what is causing the issue.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes