Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does anyone have a solution for error on garage ? Missing data file. View attachment 2016903
Updated the unofficial bug patch to address this issue.

they delete bug fix from mega
No one can delete it except me. I was just updating it probably the same time you check for it.
Check again and all should be good bro

hi sorry out of topic, do you know how to do the new laura mission ? i mean the mission for she and other female mc
Seeing as this version recommends a new game. I havent reach that part as yet and may not reach until a good time has pass. I barely getting time to play and making slow progress playing it due to fixing bugs and checking members saves. So I have no clue on what new mission is in question. Sorry man, only when I reach there I will have some idea.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Symphony of the Night there is a bug after Sandra's final Anal scene, her image is stuck, i used the bug fixer image stuck option still it's not moving forward... can you patch this one ? :D
P.S. I'm using your mod as well

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
finally new version.
will we get a stable release? don't tell me it'll stay alpha until next major update.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night there is a bug after Sandra's final Anal scene, her image is stuck, i used the bug fixer image stuck option still it's not moving forward... can you patch this one ? :D
P.S. I'm using your mod as well
I would check into it but pm me a save file close to the area or right at the place so I can quickly fix

SwieSora

Aug 26, 2018
Hello,
The Game tells me i need to go to the MCs room after i got treated by Gyna but when i go there nothing happens. (Lucy Quest)

Reactions: tojiro

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
How many of Lucy's sexual scene are we supposed to be able to play in this version?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night At this point I have read, tried (and failed) to progress with a thousand forms with the relationship with carol, I know that she lives in new Neigh 2, also I am just before the party, so her quest was completed a long time ago, in theory I sould be able to progress with the dates but I can... Could you help me? I attach the save. Thanks 4 the help ^^
I havent look at the save as yet. But Carol dates were removed in v0.90. BoN left the entire maps for it out. Use the as I add them back along with the fixes. I hope this is what you mean. If you need further help please pm the save, instead of in the thread here. Easier for me to keep track and also doesnt spam the thread here (y)

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/31/2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Special Thanks for sending their saves via pm:
Paitryn for the sex scene fix
qwertyuiol for the front house bug
offset8 for the Lucy stuck in tree bug
consiefe for the sex scene UI
anyone can help me i look data folder but this filer is missing anyone can help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes