May 5, 2022
I need some help. I meet Lucy in the garage then take her to work but then i cant find what i need to do next. At this point I'm playing lucy

Ekmek

Jul 17, 2017
in the old house maria mission when ı take her pair of panties image stuck on screen and ı can't fix it pls somebody tell me how to fix it

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
All Missing maps added to the .

Please note the dev remove these maps or may have forgotten to include them. I really cant tell cause the game is in a mess. The new UI and the changes were not done properly and this update was very much rushed. This is not months of work or if by some miracle it was, it was not managed properly or tested period. All the missing maps etc and images, I have no clue how the dev could keep doing that every update. That is a feat beyond me.

All I did was added them back to negate the missing maps errors. The only maps I fix were the sex scene maps that were left out. In other words, the maps such as Hornet Garage the dev left out, I did not check it just included it untouched.

Starting Monday 5th, I would be back at college and would be extremely busy. I would only be able to fix the game or help out only a few hrs probably on weekends. I hope the dev buck up and fixes everything by then. So it would be easier to manage and fix probably the critical bug here and there with members help. But this game is broken as hell and time is just running out for me to fix them all. Once school starts my life is no life...pressure....

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I'm stuck. I just finished the whole gyna recovery thing and now it keeps telling me to go to my room but when I go there nothing happens. I went through the whole day cycle in my room but still nothing happens. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
1662002236674.png

Anyone got any help with this? It tells me to go to my room but I go there and nothing happens. Attached my save file as well.

I think it might be because my school quest is bugged to where it's stuck on doing the study time event with her?

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
I'm stuck. I just finished the whole gyna recovery thing and now it keeps telling me to go to my room but when I go there nothing happens. I went through the whole day cycle in my room but still nothing happens. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?
This is exactly the problem I have, ironic we post at the same time.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Starting Monday 5th, I would be back at college and would be extremely busy. I would only be able to fix the game or help out only a few hrs probably on weekends. I hope the dev buck up and fixes everything by then.
Damn, RIP this game when you can't patch it for everyone because without you it is actually unplayable. Thanks for all your efforts as you've helped me get through nearly every bug I run across since I restarted. (y)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Damn, RIP this game when you can't patch it for everyone because without you it is actually unplayable. Thanks for all your efforts as you've helped me get through nearly every bug I run across since I restarted. (y)
I will still fix the critical game breaking bugs once members keep sending me their saves via pm. But my only time would be weekends. Just want the game to be at least stable to a degree to play, from start to end for everyone.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Here's my save with Lucy's quest done (pre alpha) as well as the other characters

Reactions: Snow972
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes