Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Not sure if Symphony can help, but here is a save for anyone to try. It is right outside of the mechanic and you cannot find the stolen car. I assume it is not properly mapped.

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
Well, just got stuck in the story with sarah, i think its the #14 card given to her and she will dance naked for you.
but the cutscene just freezes and i can only exit the game, cant use the bug fixer either... can someone show me a light to proceed?

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Well, just got stuck in the story with sarah, i think its the #14 card given to her and she will dance naked for you.
but the cutscene just freezes and i can only exit the game, cant use the bug fixer either... can someone show me a light to proceed?
Did you installed the Unofficial bug fix patch?

Reactions: Mr_KaLinKa

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For all those missing maps and the Hornet Garage car bug etc. The dev removed these maps and also remove plenty events with them and other girls. Some events were left maybe by mistake IDK. I would recommend you just dont do those quest cause the dev may implement something in later. The unofficial patch just includes the missing maps for sake of negating the error with exception to the real bug fixes.

Unofficial patch update to fix the hornet garage car bug
Thanks to Heitcaho for the save file

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
For all those missing maps and the Hornet Garage car bug etc. The dev removed these maps and also remove plenty events with them and other girls. Some events were left maybe by mistake IDK. I would recommend you just dont do those quest cause the dev may implement something in later. The unofficial patch just includes the missing maps for sake of negating the error with exception to the real bug fixes.

The legend has done it again... Ty so much Symphony of the Night for your efforts ^^

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
bug.png

how can i remove these effect icons??

edits : i mange to clear it with image stuck.

Last edited:

bre239

Mar 6, 2021
Anyone have a link for an update only or has so much code changed that its better to reinstall the whole thing?

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Appreciate the input, but nothing happened. Should it automatically trigger after i leave the apartment or is she somewhere in knightstown?
Yup but u need to exit thru the door in the ground floor where the ground floor is (living room area)

KIRAN12

Jun 9, 2022
friends, please help me I was on lucy's mission and she told me to look for her but she restarted all day she went to the lab and nothing. help me :'(

1662059377158.png

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
friends, please help me I was on lucy's mission and she told me to look for her but she restarted all day she went to the lab and nothing. help me :'(

View attachment 2019051
after you wake up in her room, go to the exit of your house, the scene should start immediately and you can continue the game(but this must be done immediately after you wake up while still in swimming trunks and do not miss time)

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
Sarah,I don't remember the number of card,maybe 13#or14#, given to her and she will dance naked for me.
but the cutscene freezed and I can only exit the game, can't use the bug fixer either.And then when I load the save file,it tells me : cannot read property trigger of undefined ,what should I do or someone could give me a little help?
its happens to me today, i use the unoficial bugfix patch and its works just fine, if u use the cheat patch you will have to reinstall the game and install the bugfix pacth first, then the cheat... if you dont, well i dont know how to help

Herbie47

Dec 8, 2018

I have run it a big issue i cant progress the school quests/story because of the carol dates being removed. i'm missing a file img/parallaxes/0selectdate2 do u know was the bugfix updated since i last posted/installed the bugfix 2 days ago? or will ijust have to wait?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes