Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
every time playing new again it will stuck aftyer frist sex scene with the girlfrend, can any one help

Tuperr0

Nov 13, 2020
HELP!!!!
So for Lucys quest stuff:
after the MC got his leg fucked for the soccer thing, the game told me to go get that checked at the nurse, done that
and then the BoF tells me to go to the MCs room but nothing is there or happens, sooo am i doing something wrong?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
HELP!!!!
So for Lucys quest stuff:
after the MC got his leg fucked for the soccer thing, the game told me to go get that checked at the nurse, done that
and then the BoF tells me to go to the MCs room but nothing is there or happens, sooo am i doing something wrong?
Its end of update

MozMoz

Dec 11, 2017
I think I fucked my save beyond reparation, but just incase someone wants to take a look at it to recover it.

Also a question, which of the saves in the download section would be best for me?
I am seeking for a save the doesnt has much accomplished, I was finishing MrTaylor, had a few cards and not much more.
But the game is a grind and dont really want to restart from the very beginning.

EDIT: Nevermind, using the phone via the item menu + debug: image stuck solved the problem.

Last edited:

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
can someone help me with the mission of saving carol's mom?

Finished 2 dates and being asked to save Vanessa in the high neighborhood west.

Hopefully I didn't run into bug, because I look everywhere and couldn't find her.

And also every time i failed this mission , the game still assume my character is still driving and the whole game stuck

Thanks
I have this problem too.
I think the Carol dates were added back by the unofficial bugfix, but maybe that quest is broken.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes