May 13, 2018
I think I've finished the current updates content but I just wanna check if I have missed anything new with Lucy & MC

Aside from all the scenes you get along the way with the quest (HJ in shower & Kissing/HJ in car)
The repeatable scene in the Lucy's bedroom at night and the kitchen scene

Are there anymore or is that it for Lucy in the 0.90 update?

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
I think I've finished the current updates content but I just wanna check if I have missed anything new with Lucy & MC

Aside from all the scenes you get along the way with the quest (HJ in shower & Kissing/HJ in car)
The repeatable scene in the Lucy's bedroom at night and the kitchen scene

Are there anymore or is that it for Lucy in the 0.90 update?
yeah thats it, the files are there but there isnt a way to see them in game without moving the files around, if you want to see them i have a post about how you can see them in game but you need to backup your files.

Reactions: AthenaNguyen2k3

radjinzo

Jun 25, 2017
The game, if we can call it that, came with more bugs than the game, so much screen locked, items missing from the stage, characters locked and not even with debug mode, there are 5 new stages with 5 different defects that make it impossible to continue, just for bug and cheats I managed to get to the rats mission where by miracle you have to catch seven rats and on the map there is only one and there is no way out until you catch them all, that is, game over. The way is to wait for a new version, praying that it changes this ugly UI, and bad words that don't leave the screen. I should take it all off and leave it as it was, it was ridiculous and too ugly.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i try this but nothing happens. Edit :
I fixed it temporarily by doing the scene with the janitor
Ensure you using the most recent unofficial bug patch. Cause I been updating it as I go
I fixed the Janitor scene, so should of worked if the janitor worked. I will rechecked to be sure. Thanks

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
Ensure you using the most recent unofficial bug patch. Cause I been updating it as I go
I fixed the Janitor scene, so should of worked if the janitor worked. I will rechecked to be sure. Thanks
hi sorry out of topic, do you know how to do the new laura mission ? i mean the mission for she and other female mc

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes