Nick33

Apr 23, 2017
I wonder how the creator keeps missing assets or data from previous version in his every release? Seems quite strange to me.

Oct 28, 2017
The files are in the game but they aren't implemented into the story yet, I did a file edit a few pages back where you can see the scenes in game but it involves editing files. He's done this before with files being left in, and is why a few people think it was rushed
Thank you for the confirmation friend (y).I thought I missed those scenes .

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so anyone here actually able to decently finish whatever playable, bug-fixed portion of the new update had?
I'm thinking of checking this new update out BUT ON A DIFFERENT DEVICE.. lol
I preserved 0.89 in my main..

got intel that it has actual LUCY sex scenes? is that right? is it even worth it though?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
so anyone here actually able to decently finish whatever playable, bug-fixed portion of the new update had?

Yes,i ran on some non-game braking bugs(mouse cursor),character stuck in the wall and scene couldn't keep going but i managed to finish the first part of the pre alpha.

got intel that it has actual LUCY sex scenes? is that right? is it even worth it though?
There are a few scenes but they're not like sex involved scenes,as of right now there's a shower handjob,bed blowjob and kitchen pussy licking.
I believe sex scenes will come in the part 2 of the pre alpha since if you rip cgi pics there's a couple of images with Lucy having sex with MC.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Also yes,i managed to finish the game...i haven't got any major game braking bugs,specific one was after Alexxx sex the screen just got black and couldn't do anything but i saved the game,copy pasta my main save and could keep going also there was a mouse cursor bug and character's stuck in the wall and the scene couldn't go further but i used bug fixer in the phone and worked out.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

DxD2

May 27, 2020
I encountered one after returning from the hospital, I can't seem to continue as it keep's saying I should say goodnight to the girl but I did, and at Lucy's room it keeps repeating, anybody got an idea how to fix it?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Gloryhole scene is during the time you follow Laura around the city. She goes into one of the stalls. If you save, then pick one of the wrong stalls, Lucy gives you a handjob through it. I think she's in the third stall from the left?
As I recall that is the old gloryhole scene with lucy, are you sure that it has been replaced with new one??

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There are a few scenes but they're not like sex involved scenes,as of right now there's a shower handjob,bed blowjob and kitchen pussy licking.
I believe sex scenes will come in the part 2 of the pre alpha since if you rip cgi pics there's a couple of images with Lucy having sex with MC.
You mean there are CG in the game folder but not yet implemented in the game ?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes