Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey Symphony of the Night ...

I'm seeing a lot of ignored questioners about this issue, just curious if you know off the top of your head ...

Meet Lucy in the parking goes to the cut scene where he takes her to work and she freaks over the kiss. She walks in her work area and says she has to concentrate on her work, then there's nothing to do. Nothing to interact with, and one guard named Marvin who says hello. What are we missing or is it an error using old saves and we have to start all the way over? I can give you my save if you need it, just wondered if you knew right off the top of your head.

Thanks Mr Wizard, you're the best part of this game. Keep it up. Make BoN pay you.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
OK. Yesterday, I was stuck with opening black screen. Then someone shared a save just after that part. I used that just to get stuck on missing images. Then you shared those images, thanks to you. I am in that save for hours now, but sex UI still persists despite I used unofficial bug fix patch and bug fixer with image stuck and active AI options. Now what? :)
Send your save cause I sure the fix works. I have tested it over and over. Did you download the updated unofficial bug patch. It has been updated many times since.

Hey Symphony of the Night ...

I'm seeing a lot of ignored questioners about this issue, just curious if you know off the top of your head ...

Meet Lucy in the parking goes to the cut scene where he takes her to work and she freaks over the kiss. She walks in her work area and says she has to concentrate on her work, then there's nothing to do. Nothing to interact with, and one guard named Marvin who says hello. What are we missing or is it an error using old saves and we have to start all the way over? I can give you my save if you need it, just wondered if you knew right off the top of your head.

Thanks Mr Wizard, you're the best part of this game. Keep it up. Make BoN pay you.
Hey bro send the save right before the issue or kiss because I havent reach that far. Playing the game from scratch to fix some of the bugs. Another member save was something similar with Lucy and in the parking then dropiing to work and kissing, but the game continued like normal, went to her job did some stuff etc, MC picked her back up. Not sure if the same thing as you but I didnt see any problems there. But will only know from when you guys send me your saves.

Last edited:

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Send your save cause I sure the fix works. I have tested it over and over. Did you download the updated unofficial bug patch. It has been updated many times since.
Yeah, I downloaded it a few times but I can give it one more go just to be sure. Save is attached. Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah, I downloaded it a few times but I can give it one more go just to be sure. Save is attached. Thanks
I would check now but please pm me the saves easier to track and not spam the thread

Edit: Bro I dont know what you want me to fix. Loaded the save up and had no problem whatsoever. Must be something on your end. Sorry

Bo0m3R

May 15, 2020
So reaching out for help on the Ms. Taylor Quest and thoes packages.

I've been doing a lot of searching back and forth, doing a general search on this topic of "taylor" and opening anything that has to do with taylor and packages. Still coming up short

So my current status:
  • Sub on pateron, downloaded the latest version from the April 26th post with applied .jsons
  • Edited save file with
    • However, when I opened it, the 242 value for taylorquest was already set to 5
      • Tried setting to 4 and trying again, also tried setting to 6 and trying. No dice
  • Current In-game
    • Ms. Taylor asks if I have the packages. MC says No
    • Pharmacy Shop owner says: Only sell with prescriptions
    • Amaria's Market Shop: When I go to register, it just opens up the shop, nothing further on the package
      • If I visit both shops and go back to Ms. Taylor, still says the same thing
Most all the tips from the previous posts have been to
  • Be on the latest version
  • Switch 4 to 5
Maaaan...after a lot of fidgeting I think I found a possible solution. If you set the variable to 7, when you talk to her she ask you if you have the stuff and you reply yes...finally it proceeds. :D

Reactions: Stump

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
I'm confused, that means that if you can see the scenes of lucy but you must interact with sarah and laura oh why is that description? It makes me think that if you can access the scenes with a method
So the animations in this game is like a little slideshow of 6-8 images, so when for example you click the blow jobs button on Laura, it repeats her 8 image files for her blowjob. What I did was take those pictures for Lucy's scenes (which are in the game files) but put them in place of Sarah/Laura's scenes

Reactions: DanDanFollowill

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Hey guys can anyone answer me this .. Is there any sex scene with lucy cause I think completed the update that "go to Gus's room" Part but I didn't find any sex scene and I also downloaded a zip file with pics of new content of ver0.90 and it has a sex scene in a store bathroom maybe and gloryhole and also a kissing and a fingering scene I didn't find. And also that 69 scene has sex in it and in my case which I didn't get. Shower sex too which I didn't get. View attachment 2015277 View attachment 2015278 View attachment 2015282
The files are in the game but they aren't implemented into the story yet, I did a file edit a few pages back where you can see the scenes in game but it involves editing files. He's done this before with files being left in, and is why a few people think it was rushed

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes