Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
In my post add 0.91 based on guide by Dev how make mac version.
I dont think I've the tech skills TBH...
I can try. But between Mac's blocking so many user commands...I think I'm SOL until someone does it for me...Appreciate you very much though!

Reactions: Asenaris

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Calyps0

Updating to mac is very simple by using the windows version & the mac as template.
I wrote instructions here how to do this by simply copying files
Might worth a look : LINK

View attachment 2014859

I have downloaded the full version and already patched with the full bugfix and the
missing images.
And I still get this screen.
Missing images patch has been updated to included the missing file. Redownload

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I usually update my walkthrough on Youtube for MNLR... I finished playing this version, but this has a lot of loose ends, all the other quests loops haven't been tied up, even after finishing all other quests, for example.. the study quest, just triggering it activates another quest or the garage quest too.. I mean what is this developer doing... why did he revamp the revamp version :unsure:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I can said that the mystery women at the park actually MC real mother (early game)

Note: Her name is Dr. Robson, and yeah she really the real mom based on her reaction

Last edited:

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Im stuck in the steal the virus part. Help please. I go into the lab theres a guy that says he left something in my desk but theres nothing to interct with apart from the computer in the lab and it says i need to activate it without no one knowing it was her.

Reactions: ahmad_alsadi
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes