DralixMercel

Nov 10, 2019
Ok, I need help, I can't get out of this bug and no matter how many times I restart it, it doesn't go from here. download the version of bug flix that let me advance from the black screen but now I am missing a file or something... can someone help me?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey bro, so I already downloaded all the patches, but I go this bug out of nowhere. Can you please help me? this is my save, and this is a pic showing the bug that I encountered.
I updated the unofficial bug patch to fix this but you need to use it before that part. So use your save edited here and the unofficial bug fix and it should work.

Ok, I need help, I can't get out of this bug and no matter how many times I restart it, it doesn't go from here. download the version of bug flix that let me advance from the black screen but now I am missing a file or something... can someone help me?
Download the missing image in the unofficial bug post, it has the missing image from your pic

Reactions: offset8

MacYoungie

Sep 4, 2019
My current quest for the latest update for Lucy just says "Find Lucy" just after i spent the night with her after her date. I tried talking to her at breakfast her office and her room at night and it isnt accomplishing anything. Anyone know where im supposed to find her?

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
My current quest for the latest update for Lucy just says "Find Lucy" just after i spent the night with her after her date. I tried talking to her at breakfast her office and her room at night and it isnt accomplishing anything. Anyone know where im supposed to find her?
exit the house thru the main exit

Ottoman60

Aug 6, 2019
out of the front door

Mar 1, 2022
I`m confused, that means that if you can see the scenes of lucy but you must interact with sarah and laura oh why is that description? It makes me think that if you can access the scenes with a method

Mar 1, 2022
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
I'm confused, that means that if you can see the scenes of lucy but you must interact with sarah and laura oh why is that description? It makes me think that if you can access the scenes with a method

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys can anyone answer me this .. Is there any sex scene with lucy cause I think completed the update that "go to Gus's room" Part but I didn't find any sex scene and I also downloaded a zip file with pics of new content of ver0.90 and it has a sex scene in a store bathroom maybe and gloryhole and also a kissing and a fingering scene I didn't find. And also that 69 scene has sex in it and in my case which I didn't get. Shower sex too which I didn't get. lu1.gif lu16.gif lu9.gif

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Gloryhole scene is during the time you follow Laura around the city. She goes into one of the stalls. If you save, then pick one of the wrong stalls, Lucy gives you a handjob through it. I think she's in the third stall from the left?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey guys can anyone answer me this .. Is there any sex scene with lucy cause I think completed the update that "go to Gus's room" Part but I didn't find any sex scene and I also downloaded a zip file with pics of new content of ver0.90 and it has a sex scene in a store bathroom maybe and gloryhole and also a kissing and a fingering scene I didn't find. And also that 69 scene has sex in it and in my case which I didn't get. Shower sex too which I didn't get. View attachment 2015277 View attachment 2015278 View attachment 2015282
Can you guys use spoilers when posting content like this. Just asking

Reactions: offset8

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Edit: Tweaked, if you still get the problem then use the bugfixer > image stuck option. Should definitely work
Dont worry i will look into it, the calls for turning it off is stupid and conflicts with blackscreen bug and stuff. Thanks for letting me know

Joeydimla
I just not getting the the bug at all. Maybe because Im using the unoffical bug patch, it somehow fixed already. IDK but with tweak and upload a fix.

Edit: Try the unofficial bug fixes and tell me if it work for you. It working on my end

OK. Yesterday, I was stuck with opening black screen. Then someone shared a save just after that part. I used that just to get stuck on missing images. Then you shared those images, thanks to you. I am in that save for hours now, but sex UI still persists despite I used unofficial bug fix patch and bug fixer with image stuck and active AI options. Now what? :)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes