Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My game gets stucked here, even using SOTN patch, anyone knows how to get past it?
Try before that scene to use the bugfixer > image stuck. To get rid of the text on screen along with some other things that may be preventing you from continuing. The unofficial patch only fixes what is say it fixes not extra. I slowly working on the fixes.

Stupid ui and i found another bug well graphic one tbh
Yeah but it doesnt prevent you from continuing. I left it untouched because the dev didnt update many of the sex scene with the new UI. So I had to fix nearly all of them to work as least with the new ui crap.

Symphony of the Night
Hello help me i need get done for lucy quest = Go To Gus's Room for what? i went my room nothing ?
Someone has schooday day one bugfix ? i cant get out home im stucked there :)
I cant help without a save, it takes me longer to find the spot and even test without saves. If members help me by sending there save close or facing the issue, I can faster help.

So if you want a bug fix quicker, send me a save via pm, please save facing the problem or close by. I am not going to play someone game for a long time to actually reach the bug they describe. So save close

ersil182

Nov 14, 2020
Try before that scene to use the bugfixer > image stuck. To get rid of the text on screen along with some other things that may be preventing you from continuing. The unofficial patch only fixes what is say it fixes not extra. I slowly working on the fixes.

Yeah but it doesnt prevent you from continuing. I left it untouched because the dev didnt update many of the sex scene with the new UI. So I had to fix nearly all of them to work as least with the new ui crap.

I cant help without a save, it takes me longer to find the spot and even test without saves. If members help me by sending there save close or facing the issue, I can faster help.

So if you want a bug fix quicker, send me a save via pm, please save facing the problem or close by. I am not going to play someone game for a long time to actually reach the bug they describe. So save close

THIS SIR IS STUCK AT GO TO GUS ROOM

Reactions: Joeydimla

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
THIS SIR IS STUCK AT GO TO GUS ROOM
Symphony of the Night
go here Quest Lucy = Go to Gus's Room . i went my room for nothing maybe but i asked you sir sorry.
file4.rpgsave
Thanks guys will check it out. But please send them via pm. Make it easier for me to keep track and doesnt spam the thread.

I look at save according to who sent them first. I have some others to look at first then I will get to yours.

qwertyuiol

Dec 27, 2021

BD2222

May 31, 2021
hey guy, what is new in this 0.9 version ? this is pre alpha so i don't want to try ( easily get bugs ), can anyone tell me ?

Retrorat1

Jun 25, 2019
Someone has schooday day one bugfix ? i cant get out home im stucked there :)
Use the gate for the car to get out. Thats what I found out. Cant use the house gate to get out but the driveway gate and to get back it cant use the driveway but the house.
I gave up just too many bugs to even play. Will wait for a couple of months more to get a fixed version .

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes