Dnshero

Dec 8, 2019
My New Life Revamp [v0.90 Pre alpha+ Unofficial Bugfix] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (6.4 GB/ 1.21 GB) :WorkUpload,

(If Anyone download old version compression without unofficcial bugfix: Download from main post, all and put in game folder replace if it needed,that's need solve bug)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Video Quality: ~50% (1000 Kbps)
My New Life Revamp [v0.90 Pre alpha+ Unofficial Bugfix] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (6.4 GB/ 1.21 GB) :WorkUpload,

(If Anyone download old version compression without unofficcial bugfix: Download from main post, all and put in game folder replace if it needed,that's need solve bug)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Video Quality: ~50% (1000 Kbps)

Hello, I am not able to extract the file, It stops in the mid way and shows that "Not enough storage is available to process this command".
Can someone please help me in this issue, thanks in advance.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Edit: Tweaked, if you still get the problem then use the bugfixer > image stuck option. Should definitely work
Dont worry i will look into it, the calls for turning it off is stupid and conflicts with blackscreen bug and stuff. Thanks for letting me know

Joeydimla
I just not getting the the bug at all. Maybe because Im using the unoffical bug patch, it somehow fixed already. IDK but with tweak and upload a fix.

Edit: Try the unofficial bug fixes and tell me if it work for you. It working on my end
i have some issues with my save file i sent you message please do check it whenever you get time thank you

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So, I have two things left according to Book of Faces ... Meet Laura for teh cosplay contest ... which I have done once, but whatever. The second thing is to meet Lucy in the parking garage. Once I do that, MC drops her off at work and then I have to play as Lucy and there is nothing to interact with at all. One guard named Marvin says hello and that's literally it. Any ideas what I've missed or F'd up again?

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
Did anyone start from the very beginning. Too lazy to start a new save. If yes, can you plz share. Thanks.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
What a shit update, following this game from the start of the previous one.

It sucks he has lost his enjoyment in designing it as clearly he didn't do much over the last 4 months. Nurse missions where boring and sudden. Lucy content was mostly a flashback. Lucky I didnt run into any bugs for new content, but now previous content freezing most of the time.

I wonder if he will acknowledge he rushed this and didnt do anything, or if he will just abandon :/

Reactions: CMJ520
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes