crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you very much, for the record Sex UI issue still persists after bug fixer.
Edit: Tweaked, if you still get the problem then use the bugfixer > image stuck option. Should definitely work
Dont worry i will look into it, the calls for turning it off is stupid and conflicts with blackscreen bug and stuff. Thanks for letting me know

Joeydimla
I just not getting the the bug at all. Maybe because Im using the unoffical bug patch, it somehow fixed already. IDK but with tweak and upload a fix.

Edit: Try the unofficial bug fixes and tell me if it work for you. It working on my end

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joeydimla

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Beggar is now deleting any comments about the poor state the update is in on his Patreon. IDK if Beggar comes here, but if he does I want him to see this (He will probably just delete this if I post it to his Patreon)

Not one person was bullying you when they were calling this update what it is; a half finished, half baked mess.

People have every right to be angry. You had 4 months to give people what they want, but instead you decided to make superfluous changes to the game's UI (which you did not once say you were doing) instead of fixing the numerous game breaking bugs. You said this would be a huge update for Lucy, but half of it is missing. You say you want this game to be completed in the next 2 or so updates, yet every patch you have released as of late has been such poor quality that I cant believe you when you say that

Finally, for you to not only delete your original post to remove all the criticism, but to then delete comments that call you out that AND the poor update shows how you have a learned absolutely nothing. Be an adult, and learn to take criticism when it is given to you, and when it is not personal. If you think any of what I said is bullying you, or attacking you, or hating on you, then you probably have never experienced ACTUAL bullying

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
I swear its like he knows most of us are still hanging on cause we wanted to bang Lucy since the first game....and he is dragging it out cause once we get that most of us will bail on the game lol

Jason both

Mar 14, 2018
One workaround I found to fix all missing IMG files in .90 version is to download .89 version and copy over all the contents in
My New Life Revamp\www\img\parallaxes and My New Life Revamp\www\img\pictures to the .90 versions folders whilst skipping all existing files.

Not fool proof but I haven't gotten missing file error since.

Reactions: Stormeagle

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Beggar is now deleting any comments about the poor state the update is in on his Patreon. IDK if Beggar comes here, but if he does I want him to see this (He will probably just delete this if I post it to his Patreon)

Not one person was bullying you when they were calling this update what it is; a half finished, half baked mess.

People have every right to be angry. You had 4 months to give people what they want, but instead you decided to make superfluous changes to games UI (which you did not once say you were doing) instead of fixing the numerous game breaking bugs. You said this would be a huge update for Lucy, but half of it is missing. You say you want this game to be completed in the next 2 or so updates, yet every patch you have released as of late has been such poor quality that I cant believe you when you say that

Finally, for you to not only delete your original post to remove all the criticism, but to then delete comments that call you out that AND the poor update shows how you have a learned absolutely nothing. Be an adult, and learn to take criticism when it is given to you, and when it is not personal. If you think any of what I said is bullying you, or attacking you, or hating on you, then you probably have never experienced ACTUAL bullying
Its okay, give it a few days & he'll release a "bullying gremlins" video like YanDev.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes