Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
My New Life Revamp [v0.90 Pre alpha+ Unofficial Bugfix] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (6.4 GB/ 1.21 GB) :WorkUpload,

(If Anyone download old version compression without unofficcial bugfix: Download from main post, all and put in game folder replace if it needed,that's need solve bug)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Video Quality: ~50% (1000 Kbps)
Can you help with a MAC compression of newest version please?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
What happen with incest content? How to enable it? incest patch necessary or it the already has build-in secret incest access?

Game Version: v0.90

Note: nvm just found we to enable it.

Rahdamanthe

Sep 25, 2018
Hi there !
I discovered the game a year ago and I devoured it and loved it. Like all of you, I struggled with a few bugs but managed to get by with various saves or with the Symphony patches (which I really thank).

Like many, I was very disappointed with the penultimate update. But there according to everything I read, this new update bugs everywhere but in addition, does not give any really interesting content.
So...what do you recommend? Do I wait for the next update (and the patches that come with it) or can I download it?

So I'm not going to cry because the game is free, but how when you call yourself a developer, that you take as much money as you need from Patreon supporters, can you "deliver" such a work ? Without the promised content, with bugs everywhere and only doing a pre-alpha update? And after supposedly 6 months of work on it. He takes his Patreons for idiots, right?

Mmmx3

Nov 5, 2017
I still have a problem with- fail to load: Img/faces/SFIGHTERS1.png
Can someone send me this file? Thx

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
So there is this game, bugfix, missing images fix, cheat mod and incest mod.

ANd installing all the above gives you a black screen after intro cinematic. Gotta wait till Cheat mod is updated I presude? Im completely confused when it came to the incest mod. Is it obsolete?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi there !
I discovered the game a year ago and I devoured it and loved it. Like all of you, I struggled with a few bugs but managed to get by with various saves or with the Symphony patches (which I really thank).

Like many, I was very disappointed with the penultimate update. But there according to everything I read, this new update bugs everywhere but in addition, does not give any really interesting content.
So...what do you recommend? Do I wait for the next update (and the patches that come with it) or can I download it?

So I'm not going to cry because the game is free, but how when you call yourself a developer, that you take as much money as you need from Patreon supporters, can you "deliver" such a work ? Without the promised content, with bugs everywhere and only doing a pre-alpha update? And after supposedly 6 months of work on it. He takes his Patreons for idiots, right?
To be honest most of his patreons are. They may rant etc but they still think with their dick and pay him regardless. I honestly dont wanna dive into that rabbit hole. But this update is full of way to many bugs. I would recommend you wait but if you cant, give it a go. I am trying to fix as much bugs as I can as I play or members send me their fixes. But trust me bro you in for a ton of headache with them bugs especially from a fresh start.

So there is this game, bugfix, missing images fix, cheat mod and incest mod.

ANd installing all the above gives you a black screen after intro cinematic. Gotta wait till Cheat mod is updated I presude? Im completely confused when it came to the incest mod. Is it obsolete?
If you use the cheat mod and its not updated then yes you will get bugs, the cheat mod specifically tells you this.
As for the incest patch, it is not need anymore as to activate incest is built into the game. Refer to its location via pics by clicking the link at OP

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
If you use the cheat mod and its not updated then yes you will get bugs, the cheat mod specifically tells you this.
As for the incest patch, it is not need anymore as to activate incest is built into the game. Refer to its location via pics by clicking the link at OP
Yeah, thought that would be the case. What about the bugfix and missing images? Are those supposed to work already?

Also, any ETA on the chaet mod?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah, thought that would be the case. What about the bugfix and missing images? Are those supposed to work already?

Also, any ETA on the chaet mod?
Yeah the v0.90 bugfix and missing images works. As for the cheat mod it is finish since yesterday, but I didnt get the time to test it fully to ensure all is well, due to trying to sort out bugs and stuff. Might release it tonight or tomorrow if I get a chance to fully test it and make sure it compatible with the bug fixes patch

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Yeah the v0.90 bugfix and missing images works. As for the cheat mod it is finish since yesterday but I didnt get the time to test it fully, to ensure all is well due to trying to sort of bugs and stuff. Might release it tonight or tomorrow if I get a change to fully test it and make sure it compatible with the bug fixes patch
Okay, awesome, thank you very much!

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
The amount of bugs v the amount of content is rough. The sex positions for Gyna felt new, but the dialogue for her is the most basic and vanilla you can get. The content that actually works can be fun and cool, but damn where is all the other content? Also why make the UI worse? That seems like a huge waste of time, he is only gonna change it again when he gets bored.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes