davidmadman36

Oct 6, 2020
P0L3T25, davidmadman36, GTDO ,meeharu, Floid, consiefe

Unoffical bug fixes has been updated to include all missing images.
Note it cannot have the missing image for new content that the dev himself haven't release. However this might negate many of the bugs currently seen.

DaneWolf
Check the unoffical bug fixes

Read the unofficial bug fixes last sentences in orange

SuIIy
Please remember guys using a old save will give you tons of bugs in this v0.90.

thank you

miehook1

Feb 24, 2018
i think i will sit these one out, too many error loading and too many image missing, try to find solution but still nowhere.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The black screen with Alexx has been fix with the unoffical bug patch and was a critical bug regardless of save. As for using old save, the thing is when a major plugin update and this one is a major one, database and settings sometime overlap/overwrite to adjust for the change in a sense. Saves having old settings and wrongful place switches and self switches especially cause some strange bugs. That's just how the engine is
Like I said after I used an old save i haven't encountered any bugs, i had a few ones that MC was stuck in the wall and the scene couldn't go, i used bug fixer to help me out also a mouse cursor appeared out of nowhere but haven't encountered a game breaking one that could ruin my game, we'll see when pre alpha pt2 comes and if I'll encounter some bugs but so far nothing.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Like I said after I used an old save i haven't encountered any bugs, i had a few ones that MC was stuck in the wall and the scene couldn't go, i used bug fixer to help me out also a mouse cursor appeared out of nowhere but haven't encountered a game breaking one that could ruin my game, we'll see when pre alpha pt2 comes and if I'll encounter some bugs but so far nothing.
Its your game bro, feel free to do as you please. I just making aware that depending on a old save like this when a new major plugin update, it can but not always, get corrupted spontaneously. Then when you try to load save there is no save. Hope it dont happen but like I say its your game. A new update pt2 or whatever wouldnt fix it, even if it is removed. Once saved in your save, cannot be removed. I really dont want to dive into the mechanics, if you are fine with using the old save then (y).

I just putting it out there for members who may not want to take that chance. The bugs can be very erratic on major plugin update, no one can tell who gets what. As seen by other members already. The whole RPGM community would tell you the exact same thing, hence the dev says start a new game also or you can get some weird bugs. That is just how the engine works.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There hasnt been an android in forever. I stop making the android version and rem someone else made it twice after but that was a long time. So dont hold your breathe. I and many others recommend Joiplay or Maldives to use on android

never for Mac :cry::(:cry:
That's because Mac is :poop:. Hey just kidding :whistle:, these days windows doing the same stupidness
You can upgrade mac yourself using the windows latest version.
I wrote the instructions HERE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moi69

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
after first sex scene the one of Alex with tutorial, i get a dark screen and nothing more....
Edit: LOL i read some post... its a bug... nice first impresion, the very first scene i get a bug... i knew the moment i saw spanish as a language to choose, this would be a waste of hard drive space.... and im from Argentina, so dont start with BS about racism or some other woke BS. We spanish / latam (i am a lazzy latin american from some poor banana country too) are all the same, a bunch of lazzy mother fuckers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zlorfik

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Those folks having trouble with black screen after Intro tutorial, this was happening to me as well until I tried the following:

I tried fixing it by adding the phone to the essential items using a saved editor (which should've been added in the beginning according to previous versions of the game) but when I accessed it then tried the bug fix, it just put me in an empty road outside Alexx's apartment with nowhere to go. Still, I've added this save for those that want to try to fix it with the phone in file5 save.

file1 save puts you at your house after Alex scene. I obtained this by playing through the version .89 intro and saving once you meet pops and enter MC's new house.

Also, you put the save in My New Life Revamp/www/save
Thanks! Is there a way I can change MC name?

Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone got a completed save file for version 0.9? I got a gamebreaking bug and can't progress on my own.

Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
Hello help me Quest lucy jail black screen bug please see play have a visitor Nesrot! 6 months after you have a visitor Black Screen
A BUG PLEASE HELP ME ...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes