Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
P0L3T25, davidmadman36, GTDO ,meeharu, Floid, consiefe

Unoffical bug fixes has been updated to include all missing images.
Note it cannot have the missing image for new content that the dev himself haven't release. However this might negate many of the bugs currently seen.

DaneWolf
Check the unoffical bug fixes

have u fixed the problem with freezing image when u dance with mom at 15:00 in livingroom?
Read the unofficial bug fixes last sentences in orange

SuIIy
Please remember guys using a old save will give you tons of bugs in this v0.90.

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think the update ends when it tells you "go to MC's room" i saw the game files and cg's there is multiple scenes left
I am at that step now, but nothing happens when I go to MC's room at any time of day. Anyone else have this issue?

miehook1

Feb 24, 2018
This is not a fix, but if it's something miniscule and not something you mind skipping and you are stuck on a img file missing then just make note of the file name your missing, go to the img/pictures section and copy a random picture and name it the file your missing.

This can brute force you through those bugs if they are the only thing gatekeeping you.

So say your missing ZZSarah067, then just copy a random file in the folder and rename it that, and then restart

NOT A FIX, just a temp workaround if your dying to progress
thx s for replying i think i will try it out coz getting tired of trying to figure how to handle this matter.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
v0.90 requires/recommends a new save, using old saves will cause many bugs that are not bugs if that makes sense

I have updated the to include all missing images except the very new new content the dev left out.

It should be obvious it cannot have the missing image for new content that the dev himself haven't release.

Reactions: Mirso

Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
just that, try to get to the elevator without being seen, however, you can press w to bring the cheat menu, use the unlock character move freely, then on the doors, lock, to trigger next scenes.
not working its stuck elevator bug cant open
for where i see and photo show me

jemmey the one

May 25, 2020
Guys I'm stuck in the lab after lucy when kiss MC in the car. I'm in the lab now and I went into all the rooms and there's nothing. please help me

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
why even bother releasing a version as fucked up and buggy as this?

SOTN, thanks for your great work though
Yes you can see this release was rushed with no testing. Furthermore I never understand how the dev keeps always missing images from previous and bugs at all kinda of weird untouched places. I know it maybe impossible but its like you specifically went there to mess with people. I just cant wrap my head around it. This is a RPGM game, a no programming engine, you cant be that bad at it. I want him to change to unity but if he does this mess with this engine, I can only imgaine for one with coding

goboriau

Jun 17, 2020
just finished the scene at the very start of the story where the MC goes and meets the girl after getting his car towed. did the sex scene but afterwards its just black screen so how would i fix that?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes