SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
Guy i always get this bug i cant play at all with it and i tryed both compress and full one still same

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
you exist because Jack got ger pregnant...
In that case i should also thank his dumb ass that he left Lucy and he didn't properly fucked her because now MC will show her what true sex and orgasm is and she will fall in love with MC cuz of his dick lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkbone

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
Im not able to activate the scenes with my own saves from v.90, Is that a bug or do I have to use one of the saves included? If so do you have a complete save that works with the new scenes you added? Thanks

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know why my game stays on black screen after the first scene with Alexx.
Can someone help here?
Thank you

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know why my game stays on black screen after the first scene with Alexx.
Can someone help here?
Thank you
Use a previous save,copy pasta in the new one you created and you're good to go.

If you don't have a save ask someone who has saves of previous update/s.
Also i think but i'm not sure Symphony of the Night posted a fixed black screen of the pre alpha,look a couple pages back.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/28/2022

1. Missing images from previous version - Link Below
  2. Blackscreen for Alexx sex intro
  3. Carol Date removed in v0.90 - Fix and restored
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Download:
Mega

For Previous Missing Images:
Mega

I barely look through the game but it has tons of missing things/images and stupid bugs all over. Even the babysitting jobs are gone. The game has tons of bugs, only way for me to know and fix, I have to play the game myself or guys you can send me your save via pm that would be way faster. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
Can someone help here?
Thank you
Here you go

Kunchen

Aug 14, 2021
Someone knows how to continue the story of lucy?? im stuck... on the phone put me "find lucy" but idk where and the time... XD

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Someone knows how to continue the story of lucy?? im stuck... on the phone put me "find lucy" but idk where and the time... XD
Can't help you because you haven't specified in which quest you are but try to in the parking lot of your house or maybe bathroom.

Kunchen

Aug 14, 2021
Can't help you because you haven't specified in which quest you are but try to in the parking lot of your house or maybe bathroom.
IDK, the name of the mission... "find lucy" its what its write when i click on the mission.. maybe its just bug...

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Im not able to activate the scenes with my own saves from v.90, Is that a bug or do I have to use one of the saves included? If so do you have a complete save that works with the new scenes you added? Thanks
This is just file swapping so that sex with Laura/Sarah in their rooms has some of their options replaced with Lucy's animations and finishes, and yes there are 2 saves in the zip, one with each girl, but it's also my .89 final save if you just want it for that.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Thank you! one question, when you finished the recovery with Gyna, the walkthrough ask you to go to MC's room, but nothing happen to a lot of us, how do you fix that? Looking forward to your reply
I started the pre alpha and hit bugs after the first couple missions so I can't really answer that one for ya, I just made it so you can kinda cheese and see Lucy's scenes with the saves included.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Such a weird update, and I'm not sure why it got released like this, it looks like maybe it was rushed at the end and just turned in at the buzzer.

For example, the little floating speech bubbles show 4 options specific for Sarah, but 17 already in the game for Lucy.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
i'am missing pictures 064 and 067 , my game stuck there please help me anyone ???
This is not a fix, but if it's something miniscule and not something you mind skipping and you are stuck on a img file missing then just make note of the file name your missing, go to the img/pictures section and copy a random picture and name it the file your missing.

This can brute force you through those bugs if they are the only thing gatekeeping you.

So say your missing ZZSarah067, then just copy a random file in the folder and rename it that, and then restart

NOT A FIX, just a temp workaround if your dying to progress

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you! one question, when you finished the recovery with Gyna, the walkthrough ask you to go to MC's room, but nothing happen to a lot of us, how do you fix that? Looking forward to your reply
That's the end of the pre alpha update.

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think the update ends when it tells you "go to MC's room" i saw the game files and cg's there is multiple scenes left

Reactions: DarkEnergy
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes