Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/28/2022

1. Missing images from previous version - Link Below
  2. Blackscreen for Alexx sex intro
  3. Carol Date removed in v0.90 - Fix and restored
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Download:
Mega

For Previous Missing Images:
Mega

I barely look through the game but it has tons of missing things/images and stupid bugs all over. Even the babysitting jobs are gone. The game has tons of bugs, only way for me to know and fix, I have to play the game myself or guys you can send me your save via pm that would be way faster. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
have u fixed the problem with freezing image when u dance with mom at 15:00 in livingroom?

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Ok, i completed the 1st part of the Pre Alpha update with Lucy and what can I say...loved the build up story and liked how BoN showed us what Lucy had been through before metting up again with MC and her sister.

Ran of in a few bugs, not game braking, just usual stuff like mouse cursor and stuck in the option of "pass time" but haven't encountered major bugs, maybe the worst one is after 1st sex with Alexxx and MC(black screen) but i saved the game, copy/pasta a save that i had and game started in his own.

I'm really liking the fact that Lucy is trying to make MC fell in love with her with the Nalia method :D also loved how Lucy got jealous of MC talking with the girl in Otto Labs saying that MC is gay and the girl ia a lesbian xD meaning that Lucy wants MC of herself only :Kappa:

HHaven't seen any NTR with Lucy so don't worry there's no NTR at all, yes she had sex with 2 guys but that's not even sex....
first one in high school was mostly because she smoked weed and didn't know what she was doing and second one is with Jack BUT at that time she didn't know what Jack's true nature and purpose was but she thought he loved her.

THE SCENE WITH NESROT IS NOT EVEN SEX SO DON'T START SAYING THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM AS WELL BECAUSE THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX, HE JUST PUT IT IN AND HE CAME THERE WASN'T NO THRUSTING OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAYBE SHE DIDN'T MENTION NESROT TO MARIA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS:

1. MAYBE SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA BECAUSE MARIA KNOW ABOUT HIM;

2.SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA ABOUT HIM BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX LIKE I SAID.

Currently waiting for the 2nd part of the pre alpha update and i can not wait.
Solid update in my opinion I'll give a 8/10.

If you encounter the black screen after Alexxx sex scene just save and copy pasta your old save to the new one and the game will start.
How did u do the MC room thing? I still havent seen everything with Lucy

egenxt

Feb 17, 2018
Those folks having trouble with black screen after Intro tutorial, this was happening to me as well until I tried the following:

I tried fixing it by adding the phone to the essential items using a saved editor (which should've been added in the beginning according to previous versions of the game) but when I accessed it then tried the bug fix, it just put me in an empty road outside Alexx's apartment with nowhere to go. Still, I've added this save for those that want to try to fix it with the phone in file5 save.

file1 save puts you at your house after Alex scene. I obtained this by playing through the version .89 intro and saving once you meet pops and enter MC's new house.

Also, you put the save in My New Life Revamp/www/save

hey!!!
thank you very much boss

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, i completed the 1st part of the Pre Alpha update with Lucy and what can I say...loved the build up story and liked how BoN showed us what Lucy had been through before metting up again with MC and her sister.

Ran of in a few bugs, not game braking, just usual stuff like mouse cursor and stuck in the option of "pass time" but haven't encountered major bugs, maybe the worst one is after 1st sex with Alexxx and MC(black screen) but i saved the game, copy/pasta a save that i had and game started in his own.

I'm really liking the fact that Lucy is trying to make MC fell in love with her with the Nalia method :D also loved how Lucy got jealous of MC talking with the girl in Otto Labs saying that MC is gay and the girl ia a lesbian xD meaning that Lucy wants MC of herself only :Kappa:

HHaven't seen any NTR with Lucy so don't worry there's no NTR at all, yes she had sex with 2 guys but that's not even sex....
first one in high school was mostly because she smoked weed and didn't know what she was doing and second one is with Jack BUT at that time she didn't know what Jack's true nature and purpose was but she thought he loved her.

THE SCENE WITH NESROT IS NOT EVEN SEX SO DON'T START SAYING THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM AS WELL BECAUSE THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX, HE JUST PUT IT IN AND HE CAME THERE WASN'T NO THRUSTING OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAYBE SHE DIDN'T MENTION NESROT TO MARIA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS:

1. MAYBE SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA BECAUSE MARIA KNOW ABOUT HIM;

2.SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA ABOUT HIM BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX LIKE I SAID.

Currently waiting for the 2nd part of the pre alpha update and i can not wait.
Solid update in my opinion I'll give a 8/10.

If you encounter the black screen after Alexxx sex scene just save and copy pasta your old save to the new one and the game will start.
And you should thank Jack for banging her because you know what I mean :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kenuichi

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
I think everyone is having the same problem the lucy path says "Go to MC room" but nothing happend, even if you skip time or change day, nothing, please help

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
hello help me lucy quest = leave the lab without any of chang'e men seeing you . how to do tell me please
just that, try to get to the elevator without being seen, however, you can press w to bring the cheat menu, use the unlock character move freely, then on the doors, lock, to trigger next scenes.

Reactions: Joeydimla
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes