Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/28/2022

1. Missing images from previous version - Link Below
  2. Blackscreen for Alexx sex intro
  3. Carol Date removed in v0.90 - Fix and restored
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Download:
Mega

For Previous Missing Images:
Mega

I barely look through the game but it has tons of missing things/images and stupid bugs all over. Even the babysitting jobs are gone. The game has tons of bugs, only way for me to know and fix, I have to play the game myself or guys you can send me your save via pm that would be way faster. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
Thank you very much for trying but as you said it still has lots of missing images which makes progression impossible. Wassap images for example.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Why do fucking devs do RPGM?

>get me coffee
>put laxatives in it
>find the key bro

FUCKING LET ME JERK OFF AND GET TO FUCK WITH YOUR GAMEPLAY

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Best to wait for the non-pre-alpha version, I think...
At least he was kind enough to warn about using your main save files.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Lucy Robson (Part 2: The Way from the Touchy - feely to the Whore)
Well, well, well. Finally, I passed the MNL v.91 Prealpha update, and before Prebeta come out, I decided to write a few lines, so to speak, to share the feeling of what I saw with my brothers in arms (hmmm, comrades in misfortune).
Although I had prepared myself for the worst in advance, Prealpha managed to deal a sensitive blow to my expectations. To say that this is bad is to give this latest creation of a Beggar the highest score. It's just trash. I can imagine the feeling of surrealism experienced by the patrons of a Beggar after the released update. Of all the things that BON promised his fans, he fulfilled only the last item of the well-known list to you all :eek:
01.jpg
Hmmm, well, how did he manage it?! It would be better if he didn't do anything at all. So, let's go.
If you've made your way through a lot of regular bugs, and you will see a message in the book of faces in the Lucy section: "Go to the MC room" means you've reached the end of Prealpha. You will have two home events with Lucy: in the evening in the kitchen and at night in her bedroom. That is, in fact, this is the main prize of your many months of waiting for the promises of a Beggar. True, he added interactive sex with Gina in the med room of the school + a sex scene with Amaria in Tina's room. That's it! All currently available content.
Now let's move on to the plot of the game. For example, take sex with Amaria. How does this happen? At first Tina's aunt enters her room without knocking and sees MC's big dick. The fortress resisted. But the next time we see an unrestrained fuck. That is all. Simple and uncomplicated. As for the nurse? Its content was added only because MC heals the leg, i.e. dev artificially tightened the gameplay in this way.
Let's say Lucy is my favorite character in this game, and I still began to follow the development of her storyline, but God, how it happens in Pre alpha. As you probably remember, Lucy decided to meet another man in order to break the vicious relationship that was beginning with MC. The sea of experiences and sufferings of our glorious momy in the past updates are forgotten by a Beggar, as if nothing ever happened. Let's start with a clean white sheet. Literally after a few minutes of the game, she is already kiss with MC, and after a fairly short time she pulls jerking off a dick him in the shower :eek: What the fuck is this anyway?! My son is flying to Barcelona! Please your mom!!! Glory hall of fame again, football team again :cry:
Consider a flashback in prison. This is what a flight of fancy the author should have, if one of his main characters has been carrying drugs for prison bitches in her wide ass for more than a decade, and drug tubes are constantly expanding. A kind of such preparation for anal sex with MC :eek:
To be continued....

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Lucy Robson (Part 2: The Way from the Touchy - feely to the Whore)
Well, well, well. Finally, I passed the MNL v.91 Prealpha update, and before Prebeta come out, I decided to write a few lines, so to speak, to share the feeling of what I saw with my brothers in arms (hmmm, comrades in misfortune).
Although I had prepared myself for the worst in advance, Prealpha managed to deal a sensitive blow to my expectations. To say that this is bad is to give this latest creation of a Beggar the highest score. It's just trash. I can imagine the feeling of surrealism experienced by the patrons of a Beggar after the released update. Of all the things that BON promised his fans, he fulfilled only the last item of the well-known list to you all :eek:
View attachment 2012031
Hmmm, well, how did he manage it?! It would be better if he didn't do anything at all. So, let's go.
If you've made your way through a lot of regular bugs, and you will see a message in the book of faces in the Lucy section: "Go to the MC room" means you've reached the end of Prealpha. You will have two home events with Lucy: in the evening in the kitchen and at night in her bedroom. That is, in fact, this is the main prize of your many months of waiting for the promises of a Beggar. True, he added interactive sex with Gina in the med room of the school + a sex scene with Amaria in Tina's room. That's it! All currently available content.
Now let's move on to the plot of the game. For example, take sex with Amaria. How does this happen? At first Tina's aunt enters her room without knocking and sees MC's big dick. The fortress resisted. But the next time we see an unrestrained fuck. That is all. Simple and uncomplicated. As for the nurse? Its content was added only because MC heals the leg, i.e. dev artificially tightened the gameplay in this way.
Let's say Lucy is my favorite character in this game, and I still began to follow the development of her storyline, but God, how it happens in Pre alpha. The sea of experiences and sufferings of our glorious momy in the past updates are forgotten by a Beggar, as if nothing ever happened. Let's start with a clean white sheet. Literally after a few minutes of the game, she is already kiss with MC, and after a fairly short time she pulls jerking off a dick him in the shower :eek: What the fuck is this anyway?! My son is flying to Barcelona! Please your mom!!! Glory hall of fame again, football team again :cry:
Consider a flashback in prison. This is what a flight of fancy the author should have, if one of his main characters has been carrying drugs for prison bitches in her wide ass for more than a decade, and drug tubes are constantly expanding. A kind of such preparation for anal sex with MC :eek:
To be continued....
She's got quotes in the files talking about him fucking her ass so I guess it's coming!

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I hope that Beggar won't be late and will bring out Lucy's second part soon because until we complete all her story and have interactive sex with her, I doubt very much that the famous MC x Laura x [House girl] threesomes will be possible.

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
So i have merged the files of .89 and .90 and the missing image problem is gone. But i still have the image stuck problem when the MC studies with Lucy or dances with her in the evening.

I think BON knew exactly what type of buggy update he was going to release. No wonder the discord server went patreons only before the update or it would have been a shit show in the channels.

Question- is "Go to Gus's room" the end of this update. If yes why are there unused images of Lucy. If not, will there be a patch for these images or we wait for the next big update lol

Last edited:
Reactions: frankiller79

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I found the shower scene, but did anyone find the lucy glory hole one? Cant find it. Maybe its not implemented yet idk.

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone just give the save before every Lucy scene. This update is literally unplayable man...! It's like the dev was making bugs rather than the game. o_O

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
So i have merged the files of .89 and .90 and the missing image problem is gone. But i still have the image stuck problem when the MC studies with Lucy or dances with her in the evening.

I think BON knew exactly what type of buggy update he was going to release. No wonder the discord server went patreons only before the update or it would have been a shit show in the channels.

Question- is "Go to Gus's room" the end of this update. If yes why are there unused images of Lucy. If not, will there be a patch for this images or we wait for the next big update lol
The same thing happens to me as you with stuck images when you study with lucy and when you dance with her. and when he says go to the MC's room nothing happens I went at all hours of the day until I got bored you have to wait for the developer update

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
After having sex with alex for the first time I see a black screen and game doesn't progress. can anybody help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes