Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This was the vibe i got looking at these, there clearly was meant to be more here
View attachment 2012373
He did unnecessary things which caused great many bugs. To include that ulgy UI interface required him to use a major plugin upgrade which require everyone to HAVE to start a new game. Honestly I hate all those little picture shit on the screen, to much. One or two maybe but jeez loueez man.

He just had to release many content with Lucy that it and most people would be happy. But to me instead he even mess lucy content up with her history all that bs. This is just my thinking. I could write a essay on this shit. Cause you see the real stupid mistakes when looking through the code, it really makes you wonder. Even if you dont know what your doing, test the game before release at least nah :cautious:

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
He did unnecessary things which caused great many bugs. To include that ulgy UI interface required him to use a major plugin upgrade which require everyone to HAVE to start a new game. Honestly I hate all those little picture shit on the screen, to much. One or two maybe but jeez loueez man.

He just had to release many content with Lucy that it and most people would be happy. But to me instead he even mess lucy content up with her history all that bs. This is just my thinking. I could write a essay on this shit. Cause you see the real stupid mistakes when looking through the code, it really makes you wonder. Even if you dont know what your doing, test the game before release at least nah :cautious:
Yeah not sure what the idea with that UI was, and i tried to make a transparent overlay to take place of the one he put in to get rid of it altogether but it just seemed to cause more problems. I feel you on the essay, I stopped playing after she went on the date and started editing her scenes into the game instead, but I feel if i had kept playing through, just looking at the "past" scenes, I woulda been pretty put off.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I entered all the room and nothing happened and Maria is not in the lab.

For bug fixes to be release I have to play the game from start seeing as this version requires you to start a new game.
So that means it will take a while until i reach certain bugs.

For it to speed up drastically, you guys can send me your save via pm. This way I just check the bug and fix it one time. But please save facing the bug or very very close. As I not expected to play your game for a whole 10mins before I get the bug.

Yeah not sure what the idea with that UI was, and i tried to make a transparent overlay to take place of the one he put in to get rid of it altogether but it just seemed to cause more problems. I feel you on the essay, I stopped playing after she went on the date and started editing her scenes into the game instead, but I feel if i had kept playing through, just looking at the "past" scenes, I woulda been pretty put off.
Man I wish you could do that. I really hate it and would prefer a transparent overlay in truth. Dont give up bro, Im sure many members would like that also. I dont think images will cause problems, once it the same file you edit and the same name and dimensions etc. It should work the same. If you need help etc, feel free to buzz me

Last edited:

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I hope he changes this crappy UI in the next update. Speaking of update, do we have to wait more than 10 months for part 2 again?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hope he changes this crappy UI in the next update. Speaking of update, do we have to wait more than 10 months for part 2 again?
Of course update will take +6 months. And you still want that he change in UI to add more bugs than add the content he have been promissed for a year now?

• Wow
Reactions: chunkas and offset8

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Of course update will take +6 months. And you still want that he change in UI to add more bugs than add the content he have been promissed for a year now?
Then he can remove the new UI or re-add the old one because the new UI is shit

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
v0.90 requires/recommends a new save, using old saves will cause many bugs that are not bugs if that makes sense

I have updated the to include all missing images except the very new new content the dev left out.

It should be obvious it cannot have the missing image for new content that the dev himself haven't release.
I don't know how and why but i used an old save because i run into the black screen after Alexxx sex scene and i haven't encountered any major game breaking bugs during the pre alpha.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't know how and why but i used an old save because i run into the black screen after Alexxx sex scene and i haven't encountered any major game breaking bugs during the pre alpha.
The black screen with Alexx has been fix with the unoffical bug patch and was a critical bug. As for using old save, the thing is when a major plugin update and this one is a major one, database and settings sometime overlap/overwrite to adjust for the change in a sense. Saves having old settings and wrongful place switches and self switches especially cause some strange bugs and sometime just so, corruption of save eventually, not always but does happen. That's just how the engine is

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes