chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
He did unnecessary things which caused great many bugs. To include that ulgy UI interface required him to use a major plugin upgrade which require everyone to HAVE to start a new game. Honestly I hate all those little picture shit on the screen, to much. One or two maybe but jeez loueez man.

He just had to release many content with Lucy that it and most people would be happy. But to me instead he even mess lucy content up with her history all that bs. This is just my thinking. I could write a essay on this shit. Cause you see the real stupid mistakes when looking through the code, it really makes you wonder. Even if you dont know what your doing, test the game before release at least nah :cautious:
When a Beggar announced a well-known list of goals for future update, among other things there were such:
Mafia Jobs + Reputation Mechanic,
You TV.
Let me also remind you that he wrote to his patrons at the end of May:
1863277_1653935894806.png
A familiar car from pre-alpha, isn't it?
So, the Pussy Fights go away, the Pussy Racing appear. What's it like, huh?
Summer has passed, autumn is coming, winter is ahead. Beggar well tanned, he had a healthy blush on his cheeks. The time has come to report on the work done to their patrons. And here is the report itself: MNL v.91 Prealpha update! Do you like it? No, of course I don't argue: Beggar is a talented dude and MNL is a good game. Only one episode from the prealfa, when Christian is thrown out of the team, and he accuses the coach that the whole trip to Barcelona is necessary only to fuck Lucy in her fat ass. Made with soul!!! But this is only one episode, and everything else?! Yes, this game can only be played on flashbacks alone for years, but what instead?! So BON played his last win-win cards in this game: Lucy's popularity among the players and an unnecessary cosmetic replacement for the game interface. Even in this thread, there are still people hoping for a threesome between MC, Lucy and Laura. And what can we say about his fans. Here is my probable scenario of what is happening.

Petrus.

May 5, 2020
Not if you include lesbian sex, that's gay too.
That is why there is a "Lesbian" tag. I believe they go as gay = MxM and Lesbian = FxF. It's a bit bothersome actually having a single gay scene and they tag it as its something major... In my opinion they shouldn't, bc I get my hope up to only discover its a single bj or a quick sex scene. Regardles.

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
hi
I have a problem, I was playing the new update, I already went through Lucy's past in jail, they called me from Barcelona Football Club and they injured my ankle.
but
At one point the game asked me on a mission to play the game on Saturday morning and from there the story "restarted" because I went back to Lucy's birthday but there the game froze because it didn't let me do anything else.

I don't know how to continue.

Here I leave the Save

1 Save) starts the match

2 Save) I control Lucy after the match

Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
You have to send me save. Read the orange words in the unofficial bug fix post to see how I need the save to be then I can release a fix.
Sorry here save Archivo 4 keep play for
lucy jail black screen bug please see play have a visitor Nesrot! 6 months after you have a visitor Black Screen
A BUG

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone with problems with the sex scene from outside women:

The sex scenes are working, Just the dev even though he change the ui he did not change the sex scenes for any of the outside women. That why there is a huge bug. This would take me a while to fix as it is real bs. For you to play and still see the scenes, make sure you use the missing images patch from the unofficial bug fixes post and click on the very edge/bottom of the screen under the men cum bar, to trigger the other scenes

sexscene.png

hi
I have a problem, I was playing the new update, I already went through Lucy's past in jail, they called me from Barcelona Football Club and they injured my ankle.
but
At one point the game asked me on a mission to play the game on Saturday morning and from there the story "restarted" because I went back to Lucy's birthday but there the game froze because it didn't let me do anything else.

I don't know how to continue.

Here I leave the Save

1 Save) starts the match

2 Save) I control Lucy after the match
Sorry here save Archivo 4 keep play for
lucy jail black screen bug please see play have a visitor Nesrot! 6 months after you have a visitor Black Screen
A BUG
Okay going to check the saves

Last edited:

Kid4Milf

Jan 16, 2018
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/29/2022

NOTE: Due to the dev major plugin update, v0.90 requires/recommends a new save. Your bugs may be because you are using a old save.

Fixes:
  1. Missing images - Link Below​
  2. Blackscreen for Alexx sex intro​
  3. Carol Date removed in v0.90 - Fix and restored​

Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Download:
Mega

Missing Images Download:
Mega

I barely look through the game and the game has tons of bugs. Only way for me to know and fix, I have to play the game myself. However, this may take me a while before I reach a certain bug.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
I can't open the file of missing images , any solution?

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Just vibing before i start a new game looking at the stunning, unexpected and hilarious dancing girls. Legend.
Worth downloading just for that, put me in a good mood 10/10 :BootyTime:

Sep 26, 2017
Most of the icons are missing in my game and I've downloaded the missing imgs file.
I keep getting black screen bugs, I can't interact with anything inside the school while doing the cards quest from the early game, the UI words from the sex scenes keep getting stuck as a phantom overlay and they never go away.

This game used to be amazing, but the state it is in nowadays is flabbergasting, it seems to have less content than the previous version and even quests that were completely functional three years ago are now broken. How is this possible?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes