Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
cuz patreon wanted to rework the game
he asked if he should continue the old one or rework it
MY ASS

They told him: "fix those fucking bugs, damnit!"

His Patrons expected him to release a bugfixing update, the final update, and release the new MNL2. In a couple of months.

Then he told them: you know what, I'll release a Revamped Version, but don't worry: I'll release bimonthly ( = every 2 weeks ) updates, so the Revamped Version will be finished in a few months or so. Therefore you'll have MNL2 at the beginning of 2019. THIS HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGO.

Stop spreading lies.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Game is absolute garbage. Not even playable anymore. The game has no idea what it is anymore. Stick with the original. Fuck this

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
So after the intro and the first sex scene the screen just cuts to black and nothing happens and the game just dies....

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, i completed the 1st part of the Pre Alpha update with Lucy and what can I say...loved the build up story and liked how BoN showed us what Lucy had been through before metting up again with MC and her sister.

Ran of in a few bugs, not game braking, just usual stuff like mouse cursor and stuck in the option of "pass time" but haven't encountered major bugs, maybe the worst one is after 1st sex with Alexxx and MC(black screen) but i saved the game, copy/pasta a save that i had and game started in his own.

I'm really liking the fact that Lucy is trying to make MC fell in love with her with the Nalia method :D also loved how Lucy got jealous of MC talking with the girl in Otto Labs saying that MC is gay and the girl ia a lesbian xD meaning that Lucy wants MC of herself only :Kappa:

HHaven't seen any NTR with Lucy so don't worry there's no NTR at all, yes she had sex with 2 guys but that's not even sex....
first one in high school was mostly because she smoked weed and didn't know what she was doing and second one is with Jack BUT at that time she didn't know what Jack's true nature and purpose was but she thought he loved her.

THE SCENE WITH NESROT IS NOT EVEN SEX SO DON'T START SAYING THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM AS WELL BECAUSE THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX, HE JUST PUT IT IN AND HE CAME THERE WASN'T NO THRUSTING OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAYBE SHE DIDN'T MENTION NESROT TO MARIA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS:

1. MAYBE SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA BECAUSE MARIA KNOW ABOUT HIM;

2.SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA ABOUT HIM BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX LIKE I SAID.

Currently waiting for the 2nd part of the pre alpha update and i can not wait.
Solid update in my opinion I'll give a 8/10.

If you encounter the black screen after Alexxx sex scene just save and copy pasta your old save to the new one and the game will start.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
during lucy's prison forest detail potty break i go to the circle manhole thing an the screen is messed up i walk through trees an cant talk to anyone is this happening for anyone else?if so how do i fix it
use the phone in inventory and move her just a bit and then it works

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Fact is Beggar seems incredibly indecisive, and his priorities for this game are all over the place. He should be focusing on implementing the content for the characters that he says he will, and fixing the NUMEROUS bugs (this is seriously the buggiest game on this site). Instead, he decides to make changes to the UI and overall some of the games aesthetic when that isnt, and should not be a priority right now.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes