ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Is it safe to use that? Wont BoN come out with his own fixes? I dont wanna screw up my save file for future releases.
I Didn't need it with every versions but didn't had any problems when I included it. (y)
If you're really unsure, just duplicate your whole game file to test it with and without the fix.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it safe to use that? Wont BoN come out with his own fixes? I dont wanna screw up my save file for future releases.
I think the dev bad updates screws up people save enough without the need for my help. In fact I have posted many times and removed and fixed things that screw up members saves that were left by the dev and NEVER fixed.

It is optional and it is really up to you, if you want to play now or wait for the dev. The history of the dev bug fixing should answer if you need the unofficial. If skeptical then by all means bro wait for the update etc. As far as I know the dev doesn't fix most of the critical bugs and barely release fixes, it is with the help of many members here sharing their save, I am able to fix all this. Without them I couldnt fix all these problems in time. Although with the blacklash this time, BoN has no choice but to fix his stuff, which he should in the first place. He getting paid for this, I am not. This is my free time being used here.

fyi some of the official bug fixes were just copies of my unofficial bug fixes - with no credit. So it really up to you, if you rather wait. You would not damage your save because Im not adding anything but fixing the existing coding.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Did BoN do something to the Discord? When I try to join, all thats shows up on Discord is a pinned message and the voice channel, none of the other channels/genral chat shows up.

axlight

May 10, 2021
Cant get passed intro sex tutorial black screen. Tried forcing the bugfixer using save editor. Just brought me back to the tutorial and then back to the black screen. Can anyone upload save after intro for update 0.90 please.

BBC King

May 8, 2021

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
I think the dev bad updates screws up people save enough without the need for my help. In fact I have posted many times and removed and fixed things that screw up members saves that were left by the dev and NEVER fixed.

It is optional and it is really up to you, if you want to play now or wait for the dev. The history of the dev bug fixing should answer if you need the unofficial. If skeptical then by all means bro wait for the update etc. As far as I know the dev doesn't fix most of the critical bugs and barely release fixes, it is with the help of many members here sharing their save, I am able to fix all this. Without them I couldnt fix all these problems in time. Although with the blacklash this time, BoN has no choice but to fix his stuff, which he should in the first place. He getting paid for this, I am not. This is my free time being used here.

fyi some of the official bug fixes were just copies of my unofficial bug fixes - with no credit. So it really up to you, if you rather wait. You would not damage your save because Im not adding anything but fixing the existing coding.
honestly this game is not playable with out Symphony's fixes. Symphony does good work!!

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
What happen after the healing with gyna (injured by christian during soccer training). All it said is go to your room but nothing really happen nor is there any indication what to do...

lalatss

Aug 6, 2019
I am stuck after Tyna angry . how do i proceed??? pls help , cant find Tyna and cant train in football field

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes