Oct 28, 2017
Hey guy's does the old save works...? If so can someone share me one like mine is from V0.85 so may give me more trouble than v. 91.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The game could really need a remaster of the revamp. Especially the beginning is still just a huge mess full of bugs.
Do you really think a revamp of the reramp is such a good idea? A couple more years with a slightly different story and some slightly different characters? And then a revamp of the revamp of the revamp?

BotN could have just finished the first one, since it was so close to ending. The revamp could have become a sequel. The first one was my all time favorite game. I still like it a lot.

BotN could have learned from the first one and make this one a little more stable and polished. Truely means "revamp".

Just get this one done even if it would be a mess. Someone will fix it if it's worth fixing.

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Can someone share a save during/beginning of Barcelona event as mine is teleporting me and reloading, keeping me stuck in a loop

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
So for those of you tired of the wait and want an idea of what scenes are included, heres some gifs. I started to do them all but theres way too many and I am too fried and need to go to bed. I was gonna post the img folder with the new pics but the upload is taking too long to upload and it will probably be compressed by the time i get back up.

ONCE AGAIN, SCENE SPOILERS BELOW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - My last version was .089 so some of these might not be new but yeah, enjoy

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes