Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hmmm? Oh, the update is here? Welp, now we wait for it to get fixed by the community, because knowing the other releases, its most likely unplayable in its current state.

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Yo everyone asking for the compressed just be patient as SotN will get it done (as always). So stop asking he is more than likely already on the case

Reactions: Evilashv02
Oct 28, 2017
Hey guy's does the old save works...? If so can someone share me one like mine is from V0.85 so may give me more trouble than v. 91.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The game could really need a remaster of the revamp. Especially the beginning is still just a huge mess full of bugs.
Do you really think a revamp of the reramp is such a good idea? A couple more years with a slightly different story and some slightly different characters? And then a revamp of the revamp of the revamp?

BotN could have just finished the first one, since it was so close to ending. The revamp could have become a sequel. The first one was my all time favorite game. I still like it a lot.

BotN could have learned from the first one and make this one a little more stable and polished. Truely means "revamp".

Just get this one done even if it would be a mess. Someone will fix it if it's worth fixing.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes