Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
He should actually work more JUST BECAUSE he uses his software for free. Because he has no spendings on it he has more incentive to work and gain more money out of the blue, since he obiviously has the skill to create content. The main issue is that he doesn't work, keeps postponing the content and the amount of content that comes with the update is REALLY low compared to the game's older versions (see the non revamp version). Non revamp had non stop sex; are you passing through a street? There is sex. You meet a friend? They have sex. And people come here to fap, not to play idiotic minigames to see a short loop of vanilla sex. So imo just because he is using his software with no expenses (if that is the case i mean) he should focus more on creating sexual content and less story. Would bring much more attention to the game and also more incentive for him to make even more content so that he can earn more money.
That's the problem, he's utterly burnt out nowadays, and the shitstorm around the new update reminds me of Laura's update back in April/May of 2021, it follows the exact same scenario, "I for sure release the game on X date" says BoN, then when the x day comes, he delays by one day, then by another one, and just keep apologizing for being a lazy ass dev. If he doesn't release the update by the 24th of December, it won't be released till January IMO. Also if he actually hired someone to help with the game, he would be forced to actually put in work consistently and release updates on a regular basis, once every 1-1.5 months. He either needs to just grind and finish the game in the next 6 months or just quit it altogether since it's going nowhere at this point. His mental state has extremely deteriorated at this point, the guy works at night and goes to sleep at 7-9 AM, it's fine to pull an all-nighter if you're used to it and do it rarely, but the quality of life is just terrible when you live like that. He needs to get his life together and the first thing that needs the most attention is his body, then his mental state will start gradually improving. The guy used to be quite disciplined, but nowadays he doesn't even have an ounce of that.

Reactions: chunkas

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Took a little break from the thread, but crazy to see its still like this. I edited the files to add the lucy scenes already in the game on 8/28 and its even crazier to see where things are now. Some are censored apparently and who knows if the ones i worked on are even in the game anymore or what as i havent downloaded the last version. At the end of the day, the scenes were ready almost 4 months ago, like audio, pics/animations, overlays for dirty talk, and everything. Im only in the early stages of learning development and i understand burn out but those milking comments are really starting to have some merit. Take your mental health time if you need it, but don't charge people while you handle your stuff

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The original was the first game that I ever edited myself to fix - heck I even edited the dialogue in some places to make it less...crap. I thought the revamp would be easy for him because it's linear as fuck and he could just re-use the assets. But nooooo, let's mess with the graphics 2 or 3 times, let's add more characters despite having over 30 girls already, let's change the pussy fights even though nobody asked, etc. And then he's still slacking...
At this point I don't even play the game anymore, I just unpack the new images and make up my own story... :WeSmart:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I think it will be postponed for another day and will continue until next weekend at this rate, unless today is the launch day (I have my doubts).

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I think it will be postponed for another day and will continue until next weekend at this rate, unless today is the launch day (I have my doubts).
Apparently, in real life, you are a very optimistic person. Life is wonderful.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Who knows how many warnings are given by Patreon for inappropriate content before blocking the account? As far as I understand, a Beggar already has at least two such warnings. Or does the system work according to the principle: a warning is issued to you, you correct the content and everything is Ok?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
I would like to know what is going on in his Discord server. I bet its very quiet.
People who had the balls to speak up are banned - and the ones who are left are the kiss-asses (and our fellow spies).
It's just people whining about the delay while being careful to avoid blaming BoN so they won't get banned, Solkanus defending BoN, and the mods telling everyone they don't have any additional info on when to expect the release.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I would like to know what is going on in his Discord server. I bet its very quiet.
People who had the balls to speak up are banned - and the ones who are left are the kiss-asses (and our fellow spies).
Not much as a few of the cucks post a shit-tonne of game emojis so beg can't see the negative posts and so they can be deleted without anyone else none the wiser. A few have thrown it at beg to release the game as is and let SotN fix it like he always does hahaha

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes