Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Bro, you just broke my heart with your bitter and cruel words. It's just cruel. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll NEVER see sweet Lucy again :cry::cry::cry: Beggar MUST stay, even if WE all give him a part of own earnings.
P.S.: Where did all this talk about suicide come from? Upset about the game??? :rolleyes:
It's his last "ace in the sleeve" unless he's actually suicidal and just doesn't want to share it yet. I truly hope he's not suicidal and never will be. His mental state keeps deteriorating and he got "depressed" because of that, that only means that he needs to change his life drastically, like getting himself into shape or quitting the game at this point. I'm not even surprised his mental went to shit given how he has been living for the last couple of years, the guy basically lazes off on his ass most of the time and does nothing productive/good with his life, any guy would feel like crap. I truly hope he gets himself together and changes his life for the good, yet his demise as a game dev is a given at this point, people just want closure on Lucy, that's it.

Reactions: chunkas

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
ive repeatedly "observed" the psychology of this Beggar aka Scammer. its a sequence of actions, of probing the "soil" over a long period of time so that it all leads to whats been happening for this year.
main culprits of this situation are people who support this behavior with money. all what Beggar did was check "milking" limits of his audience. gradually reducing quality, quantity and frequency of updates, increasing degree of its laziness. "Oh, it works!" thought Beggar. began to add to his natural laziness lies, he had has not enough just lazy, it is boring for him. lies about that, about other and so on. and instead of punishing such with money, people continue to blindly wait and believe like puppies
but Beggar was and remains not enough of this, now he believes his own lies. just because its more fun than just keeping silent. the current situation is a HUGE snowball of laziness, lies and human stupidity. he has no psychological illness other than the innate laziness and acquired courage from his own endless lies. foolish people keeping believe. and Beggar, not particularly clever summarily but clever enough to understand that you can lie and be lazy with impunity enjoys it. for the last 10 months hes been trying to squeeze out a moral trauma as an excuse but again, dont believe it. any man who presses his psychological problems will not snap at other people simply because they are telling the truth. he is fully aware of his actions and the main thing is that these actions are aimed at milking money
he enjoys his "game" of lies, laziness and human greed, playing the fool who always forgets something, doesnt have time to do something and so on. but the truth is he didnt do anything and still doesnt doing for a LONG time. this guy has long realized mechanics of milking stupid part of his audience and its not necessary for him to do anything except to continue lying, giving verbal hope and continuing to lie further.
he cant release 2nd part of the update like for 4 months and 10+ amount of delays not cuz he has something broken, not working and so on. hes just waiting another month for another batch of milking money. expect nothing from this man, MnL is dead and spanish Scammer himself just waits for himself to lose, question is when. he asks for help in his own defeat
Even though his "supporters" enable this kind of behaviour, it's ultimately his choice to keep abusing this strategy and their choice to keep putting money down the drain each month. He wasn't always lazy, first 2-2.5 years of development he was extremely productive. He has been burnt out for more than a year now, he has no passion or drive to grind and get this game completed at this point. Even if most people are extremely satisfied with Lucy's content, in the end, his tank is empty, he can't keep going like this anymore and people will stop giving money for free once a dev with a similar art style emerges, which is inevitable IMO. His career as a dev is a sinking ship, unless he takes a break, starts working on a new project, and consistently grind by putting regular updates each month, only then he can save his career.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Listen, do you by any chance remember the details of how in a big crisis, when a Beggar decided to make a revamp, some fans began to reproach him for using unlicensed software at the beginning of the creation of the MNL?
P.S.: Isn't this your favorite song by any chance?
It's everyone's favourite song in this thread nowadays and we are just waiting for the end of it. I haven't heard about that stuff, if it did happen, I won't be surprised. He was broke when he first started, he couldn't spare money for that, and I assume, he did not want to spend even a dime later on unless he got called out. The software he uses is not expensive as well IMO, it wouldn't have cost him more than $100 in total. If that incident actually happened, I wouldn't be surprised at all but it's kind of unethical to not buy the software when it allows you to make a living, especially when you got money to spare. But hey, we're pirating his game, can't really judge him for that at this point :KEK:

Reactions: chunkas
Oct 20, 2018
welp he still gained 3 more subs.So despite the delays,people still giving him money so i take it people are okay with the delays then.Does he always have 3 post on his patreon lol

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
welp he still gained 3 more subs.So despite the delays,people still giving him money so i take it people are okay with the delays then.Does he always have 3 post on his patreon lol
well maybe. if you look at people patreon status they always spike before an update and drop before payments get made.

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
It's everyone's favourite song in this thread nowadays and we are just waiting for the end of it. I haven't heard about that stuff, if it did happen, I won't be surprised. He was broke when he first started, he couldn't spare money for that, and I assume, he did not want to spend even a dime later on unless he got called out. The software he uses is not expensive as well IMO, it wouldn't have cost him more than $100 in total. If that incident actually happened, I wouldn't be surprised at all but it's kind of unethical to not buy the software when it allows you to make a living, especially when you got money to spare. But hey, we're pirating his game, can't really judge him for that at this point :KEK:
He should actually work more JUST BECAUSE he uses his software for free. Because he has no spendings on it he has more incentive to work and gain more money out of the blue, since he obiviously has the skill to create content. The main issue is that he doesn't work, keeps postponing the content and the amount of content that comes with the update is REALLY low compared to the game's older versions (see the non revamp version). Non revamp had non stop sex; are you passing through a street? There is sex. You meet a friend? They have sex. And people come here to fap, not to play idiotic minigames to see a short loop of vanilla sex. So imo just because he is using his software with no expenses (if that is the case i mean) he should focus more on creating sexual content and less story. Would bring much more attention to the game and also more incentive for him to make even more content so that he can earn more money.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
There was always a discussion between those who think he is scamming, and those who defend him. But as always, time put everyone in their place, and judge everything we make.

So we can see how things go. As I said, very unprofessional.There are no excuses for this. If you don't know when you can finish it, you don't give promises or dates. When it's done, it's done.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes